Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ?

/ Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #121  
A friend of mine hast a Pronovost 92” inverted blower, my Normand and his are almost identical. His was beat up and he totally rebuilt it as well as blasted and painted it JD colors. My blower is a 2018 model, given there’s 10 or more differences they are basically the same.

I know Normand also makes a hybrid as well. It YouTube videos the only complaints I saw was the Pronovost uses a bolt together hitch. Some broke the upper link that hitches to the top link. I guess the replacements were better according to the users.

I own a Pronovost dump wagon and it’s a great piece of equipment. I would definitely by a Cyclone if I were to go the hybrid style. For my use on my long drive it works great and saved my a bunch of money. I bought it in 2019 with only 4 hours on it for under $7k. It’s a sweet set up for me but I can see where someone like you doing driveways for a business, the hybrids rule for many reasons. I’d like to get one but the $$$ keeps me in check!
You back up to one garage and head down a long driveway. No way I would spend the money on a cyclone. Yours does everything mine will with a few bucks left in your pocket.

/ Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #122  
I agree with that for sure! I have a walk behind for close to the garage. My conventional inverted blower leaves more when you lift it up at the end. I notice the Hybrids do a way better job.

I think you’re definitely right about not worth the extra cost! I just can’t believe these have not caught on faster? I know if most everyone tried one, they would switch in a heartbeat! I know, it’s not the end all end all! There’s always exceptions! We get drifts as well but that’s why I have a loader on the front to push it out. If the tractor starts to loose forward motion, then I pick up the blower, transfere 1800# on my rear chained tires and push it all out of my way. You then back up drop the blower and continue. These things are Wicked and your missing out if you don’t own one.