Quick Soft Cab

/ Quick Soft Cab #21  
My head on the rops getting in and out. I do remember seein an older version with a cab from the factory for sale. I think it was an 18xx series. Will have to. See if I kept any of the pictures.

/ Quick Soft Cab #23  
Silk long underwear tops and bottoms (or under armor).
T-shirt
Flannel-lined blue jeans
One pair of loose wool socks
Hoody sweatshirt
Carhart coveralls
Snowmobile boots with felt liners
Fingerless wool gloves
Welder's mittens
Knit hat
Thin balaclava
Off I go down to about 5F.
Colder than that, I add a Carhart jacket, put the hoody hood up and carhart jacket hood and I'm good to about -22F.
Colder than that.... I've never seen it. :confused3:

I'm fortunate that I hardly ever get cold.

I'll go out to get the paper in my jammies and a hoody, barefoot in the snow down and back the 100' driveway sometimes, just to feel the ice on my feet. But gotta be careful. Bare feet in snow have little traction. :D

/ Quick Soft Cab #24  
I was plowing in -4 °F weather a couple of days ago. It was cold walking around etc but plowing for some reason was not as bad.

You could use the clear plastic welding/grinding curtains to make your own soft cab. Use some aluminum to pinch the vinyl to make a flat front window. Glue on some velcro for the final closure or use the grommets.

Ken

/ Quick Soft Cab #25  
You guys know they sell clear vinyl window material at fabric stores, yes? Many years ago a friend and I bought that and some tent material and made a portable ice fishing shelter with clear windows. It sews real easy with a heavy duty sewing machine.

/ Quick Soft Cab #26  
Silk long underwear tops and bottoms (or under armor).
T-shirt
Flannel-lined blue jeans
One pair of loose wool socks
Hoody sweatshirt
Carhart coveralls
Snowmobile boots with felt liners
Fingerless wool gloves
Welder's mittens
Knit hat
Thin balaclava
Off I go down to about 5F.
Colder than that, I add a Carhart jacket, put the hoody hood up and carhart jacket hood and I'm good to about -22F.
Colder than that.... I've never seen it. :confused3

I'm fortunate that I hardly ever get cold.

I'll go out to get the paper in my jammies and a hoody, barefoot in the snow down and back the 100' driveway sometimes, just to feel the ice on my feet. But gotta be careful. Bare feet in snow have little traction. :D

THAN YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE TO PEE

/ Quick Soft Cab #29  
Not too often. I can go 8-10 hours between oil changes. ;)

then you're not drinking enough water... :drink: ...1/2 your body weight in ounces...... :) ......Jack