Quick Soft Cab

/ Quick Soft Cab #31  
then you're not drinking enough water... :drink: ...1/2 your body weight in ounces...... :) ......Jack

Good gravey if I drank that much of anything I would have to just wear around one of those camel packs and a colostomy bag :laughing:

This thread got a little off the tracks lol.. I have heard you take your body weight and divide by 3 and drink that in water; not beer! :D

Last edited:
   / Quick Soft Cab
Update had a little bit of blowing wet snow around here the other day. Took it out for a spin to test / Soft Cab works great ... Sure beats getting soaked and cold .. A little thinking outside the box never hurt anyone ... :thumbsup: But after all the coffee I drank that morning I did have to go back to the house and pee almost ruined my fun ... :laughing:

/ Quick Soft Cab
The soft cab is handy and convenient .. Some of you may remember the hard cab I made for my old PT-180 years ago.. The windows were removable. It worked like a charm in all kinds of weather.

Attachments

• Glory Days 14.jpeg
    Glory Days 14.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Glory Days 13.jpeg
    Glory Days 13.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 221
  • PTCAB19[1] (1).JPG
    PTCAB19[1] (1).JPG
    69 KB · Views: 232
  • Glory Days 15.jpeg
    Glory Days 15.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 227
  • PTree4[2].JPG
    PTree4[2].JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 266
  • Glory Days 17.jpeg
    Glory Days 17.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 233
   / Quick Soft Cab
Thanks, ;) I did a lot of work on that cab it was air tight and I had a shelf to set my coffee on.. lol . The man in PA that now owns that little tractor says it's still running and working hard ...

/ Quick Soft Cab #39  
I know this is an old thread but was wondering if anybody else has come up with a soft cab or a hard cab that is easy to build and use and please show us the pictures or videos if you have them. I am getting older and every year I dread even more going out into the cold to plow snow. If you came up with a way to heat it or stay warm I certainly would like to hear everyones ideas.

/ Quick Soft Cab #40  
Cold bothers my joints but I have no desire for an enclosed cab. I just dress accordingly. They do have 12V heated clothing that motorcyclists use if that helps.