Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road?

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #21  
I do believe I have much more important things to worry about than what side of the road my neighbors are walking on! lol lol

SR

Yeah...That "inside info" rooster strut could use some work...LoL...!

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #22  
Don't tell me, you are one of those sensitive types, that didn't like me telling a little insider info??

SR

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #23  
Don't tell me, you are one of those sensitive types, that didn't like me telling a little insider info??

SR

Nope...could not care less...the info was out there for anyone with the wherewithal to find it...I just got a chuckle out of how long thread has lasted considering it's really a non issue except for those that made it one...!

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road?
I do believe I have much more important things to worry about than what side of the road my neighbors are walking on! lol lol

SR

Well I am not worried about them, I just think they are dummies and adding risk to their lives, and the possibility of screwing up the life of some inattentive vehicle driver that squashes them.

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #26  
Well I am not worried about them, I just think they are dummies and adding risk to their lives, and the possibility of screwing up the life of some inattentive vehicle driver that squashes them.
++1 then the dummies collect the $$ from a lawsuit and get to sit at home while John Q public supports them.Welcome to america.LOL

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #27  

SR
Until you hit some dark clothed idiot when it's dark and they are on the wrong side of the road.

Nope...could not care less...the info was out there for anyone with the wherewithal to find it...I just got a chuckle out of how long thread has lasted considering it's really a non issue except for those that made it one...!
The title has RANT in it. It's a good venting thread.

++1 then the dummies collect the $$ from a lawsuit and get to sit at home while John Q public supports them.Welcome to america.LOL
Or maybe get killed, I suppose you would find it even funnier.

I agree w/ "Rantin' from Branson". Pedestrians can be idiots. I'm in a small development with a prime road going through it which makes a nice quiet 3 mile exercise loop with a 25 mph speed limit. ALL the streets have nice, moderately new, sidewalks.

What get's my ire up here are several things - first the "ladies" (usually middle age or older) out in their "exercise wear" walking side-by-side in the street, often 3 abreast on a street that nominally has parking on each side and 2 very narrow lanes down the middle. Barely room to get around them.

Second - those in black clothing walking at night, in the road not on the sidewalk.

It will suck up a great part of my life if I hit someone with my dually while I'm going through the neighborhood. Fegardless of the damage done to them.

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #28  
In our area walkers joggers must face traffic its the law and many signs posted,I yet to read or hear anyone getting ticket...college students are the worst here,for they do as they please.:rolleyes:

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #29  
If the idiots that walk the roads here on weekends walked on their own streets the same way during the week, there would be far less of them.

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #30