Realistic Size for Wheeled Wood Shed.

/ Realistic Size for Wheeled Wood Shed. #31  
I suggest using metal wheels and track. Set it up so the shed only moves in one direction... no turning. You can basically make it like a rail road track. Will be very easy to push. One set of wheels can be flanged (round profile or u profile) and the other flat profile.

/ Realistic Size for Wheeled Wood Shed.
I suggest using metal wheels and track. Set it up so the shed only moves in one direction... no turning. You can basically make it like a rail road track. Will be very easy to push. One set of wheels can be flanged (round profile or u profile) and the other flat profile.

Another good suggestion but probably would not be practical for my application.

/ Realistic Size for Wheeled Wood Shed. #33  
Definitely looks like these wheels would make it easier to move. Would probably need to use in combination with casters for easy steering and would need to be attached to the back of the box as opposed to the bottom to compensate for height of wheels and keep out of the way in the front when parked. This would probably make it more difficult to steer when pushing from back and prevent pushing from the side.

In all honesty, when I put 50 pieces of firewood in my bike-wheel cart, I can still pick up the handle with just two fingers on one hand. Its balanced that well. I'd put taller sides and back on it to keep the wood from falling out the back when you tip it to move it. But once in place, I'd set it down and unload it from the back. The more wood you take off the back, the more weight is transferred to the front legs, adding to stability. That's one thing I have to keep in mind while loading mine. I put down one layer of wood back to front, then 2nd layer, then 3rd, etc... If I put too much wood behind the axle before putting wood in front of the axle, the cart will dump itself backwards. Its really well balanced.