Refueling

/ Refueling #12  
I refuel with 6 gallon cans and I have found that a very large funnel with a filter screen in the bottom helps reduce spills and keeps most debris that might be on the can from getting into the tank.

/ Refueling #13  
<font color="blue">...I can benchpress about 350 lbs... </font>

Hey Buck... I want you on my team... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Refueling #14  
This is another one of the "nice" features on my tractor. The fuel neck is about waist high, right beside the steps on the left side of the tractor. Very very convenient!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I do remember when I was looking at the JDeere, you had to lift a can up high by the rear of the tractor /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

RedDog <font color="orange"> Kioti DK65 </font>

/ Refueling #15  
I don't know if Kukje did this on purpose, buy my Branson's fuel tank location allows me to put the 5 gallon can on my front wheel and tip it right into the filler neck, which is located under the operator's platform. Would hate to have to hoist that sucker above the hood! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Refueling #16  
Maybe not the best way but possibly the cheapest - I have a 2 1/2 gal plastic watering can with spout that I pour the fuel into from my 6 gal can, then use THAT to fill the tractor using a long neck funnel. Lot easier handling 2 gal at a clip than 6 and you have better control with the watering can. (I fuel from my heating oil tank which has a pump and hose in but I can't drive my tractor intothe house garage - about 2 inches too tall with the exhaust stack /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Refueling #17  
Gerard,
I had that problem with my exhaust stack too. I took the whole pipe off, ( didn't want to cut a new stack ). My brother has access to stainless steel /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif so I had him get me a piece for free of course /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. I cut it to the right height, (just below garage door height), took it to the muffler shop to have them flare the one end. Muffler shop did it for free also!!

Now I have a tractor with a stainless steel stack,,, looks great,,, much better than black!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedDog <font color="orange"> Kioti DK65 </font>

/ Refueling
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( . . . but my Branson's fuel tank location allows me to put the 5 gallon can on my front wheel and tip it right into the filler neck . . . )</font>

Ain't it neat? All you have to do is control the tilt into the neck while the tire holds the weight. It's pretty much a one hand operation.

Each time I refuel I remind myself that ease of fueling is something I <font color="red"> never </font> even thought of when I was comparing makes.

Some days you just get lucky. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SnowRidge

/ Refueling
I just drive mine down to the country store, its only about 1 mile. They sell gas, Kerosene,road diesel, and off road diesel. Jaw a bit with the neighbors while I am at it and catch up on gossip /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif