Regen delete kit

/ Regen delete kit #101  
the problem is that some tractors regen every 50 hours and some every 50 minutes. Trying to locate a problem and what may be the norm isn't really whining. Like cars, they seem to be becoming too complicated for the dealers to diagnose, or even really knew what is normal and what isn't.

/ Regen delete kit #102  
Neither of my tractors have EVER regened....lol My take on it is.. You buy a T4 final unit, deal with it and quit whining. I sure as heck didn't twist your arm to buy one.... Lots of used pre 4 tractors out there in tractor land today...
I don’t consider it to be an issue. I just kept grading the road and the regeneration was done in 10 minutes. I love using the machine and not sucking fumes like my previous pre 4 tractor.

/ Regen delete kit #103  
the problem is that some tractors regen every 50 hours and some every 50 minutes. Trying to locate a problem and what may be the norm isn't really whining. Like cars, they seem to be becoming too complicated for the dealers to diagnose, or even really knew what is normal and what isn't.
From what I have read on this forum, certain tractor colors are noted for frequent regeneration while most do not.

/ Regen delete kit #104  
"5030", I don,t understand your post.

I am not whining and asked a simple question your response is certainly no help so why waste your time?

No one twisted my arm to purchase the tractor and I am very satisfied it.

/ Regen delete kit #105  
Like cars, they seem to be becoming too complicated for the dealers to diagnose, or even really knew what is normal and what isn't.
Just invest in a quality code reader like an Autel and then there is no issues. My Autel not only 'diagnoses' what the issue is, it then tells you what the failed component is. Of course it was over a grand but IMO, it's price of admission to the world of emissions compliance and being able to 'cure' the issue. Even the cheapo HF scan tools will tell you generally what the issue is.

Personally, I believe automakers with the standard across the board OBD format, have basically standardized the diagnosis and repair issues. Tractor builders have not progressed to that level yet.

/ Regen delete kit #106  
I do have an ODBII reader, and it does seem to work reasonably well on the tractor, though neither that or the dealership $2k system along with the factory rep seem to think there is a problem with hourly regens.