Regen delete kit

/ Regen delete kit #81  
C) We set standards and expect others to adopt, adapt and/or follow.
Countries such as China will never follow and are burying us as well. They are building an additional 23 coal fired power plants to burn cheap, high sulfur coal with no emissions either.

Been practicing eating with chopsticks lately so I can meld seamlessly with them when the time comes, and it will. I just don't care for raw fish...lol

/ Regen delete kit #83  
C) We set standards and expect others to adopt, adapt and/or follow.
Sorry, But if US companies such as Ford, MF, and others sell non emission equipment to non US countries, then they aren't expecting them to adopt, adapt and/or follow or they would be selling them the same exact equipment!

/ Regen delete kit #84  
I can only speak for my own experience. My machine has been trouble free and only regenerates every 60 hours.
Mine have been trouble free too. And have never regenerated. Nor will they ever need a DPF cleaning or replacement. LOL

/ Regen delete kit #86  
Mine have been trouble free too. And have never regenerated. Nor will they ever need a DPF cleaning or replacement. LOL
Be thankful that you can tolerate operating your machine for hours without getting a sinus headache. I can’t operate a pre emissions machine very long without a chemical mask or getting sick.

/ Regen delete kit #87  
Countries such as China will never follow and are burying us as well. They are building an additional 23 coal fired power plants to burn cheap, high sulfur coal with no emissions either.

Been practicing eating with chopsticks lately so I can meld seamlessly with them when the time comes, and it will. I just don't care for raw fish...lol
I don’t think Chinese eat raw fish (water is too polluted). Sushi is a Japanese food.

/ Regen delete kit #88  
Not to be insulting (more humorous actually) but quit sucking on the exhaust pipe....lol
You have a cab, I have only had ROPs units. I have no issues driving my pre-emissions Dodge Cummins either. A closed passenger cab makes a huge difference in reducing diesel fumes.

/ Regen delete kit #89  
You have a cab, I have only had ROPs units. I have no issues driving my pre-emissions Dodge Cummins either. A closed passenger cab makes a huge difference in reducing diesel fumes.
You forget I also have an open station as well and my OS has the rare down pipe exhaust too. There is no vertical stack and the hood actually has a factory blanking plate where the pipe would be.

Attachments

• 100_0013 (1).JPG
    100_0013 (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
   / Regen delete kit #90  
You forget I also have an open station as well and my OS has the rare down pipe exhaust too. There is no vertical stack and the hood actually has a factory blanking plate where the pipe would be.
I guess that you’re more tolerant of diesel fumes than me. I had the pre-emissions tractor for 21 years and could never operate mask free for more than 30 minutes. But I can operate my new tractor all day without any problems.