Related Sponsor Links

/ Related Sponsor Links #11  
Hi. i noticed the new white space at the bottom that says it's a related link. but it's always been a broken picture on my browsers - just a white space. It looks like I could click on it, but since I don't know where it's going, I don't.

You mean it's working for everyone else?

--->Paul

/ Related Sponsor Links #12  
Yes, it should be displaying links. Which browser are you using? Works with testing in recent IE and Netscape versions. You need to have javascript enabled for it to work.

/ Related Sponsor Links #13  
<font color="blue"> we would probably be able to give them all at least a TBN t-shirt! </font>

T-shirt? Oh Boy, Oh Boy, when are they available? I even willing to pay for it. You know I've been waiting paitently..... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Related Sponsor Links #14  
We're looking into sources, quality, and pricing. Takes a little while.

/ Related Sponsor Links #15  
I like the new related links idea but I have just one suggestion.

Put the sponsor's business name or web page name in the description box for each link.

I don't like sending my browser off to who-knows-where. I like to know where I'm going. Other wise it's kind of like a whisper from a dark alley: "Psst, in here, good deal for you sailor!" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Related Sponsor Links #16  
You can see the website URL in your status bar (bottom of the screen) when you scroll over the link. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Related Sponsor Links #17  
Oh, that's cool! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Or should I just have said. "Well DUH!" /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Related Sponsor Links #18  
Please get a few bigun's for us hefty tractor types /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Related Sponsor Links #19  
The links display a clickable broken picture in Netsacpe, both the PC & the Mac setups, v4.76 or thereabouts. Not a big deal to me, just wanted to let you know, folks won't visit what they don't see. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

--->Paul

/ Related Sponsor Links #20  
I believe Netscape 6.0 is required to view.

Unfortunately, we don't have control over the code, so the only improvements will be made by Google---we can make suggestions. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif