Related Sponsor Links

/ Related Sponsor Links #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I believe Netscape 6.0 is required to view. )</font>

Works dandy with Netscape 7.02 / Mac.

/ Related Sponsor Links #22  
Yeah, should work with anything above 6.0. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Related Sponsor Links #23  
Hi Muhammad,

There seems to be an intermittent bug in your related links routine. For example, in my thread which I cleverly titled "A few questions", and which deals with a maintenance issue and mostly centers on the proper use of a box blade, the related links show us as "The American Cancer Society", "The National PTA", "The Peace Corps", and "The Habitat for Humanity."

Other times, I look at this thread and find what seem to be relevant links.

Just thought you'd want to know if you haven't seen this already.

Best.............Bob

/ Related Sponsor Links #24  
Yes, the issue is likely with browser caching. Sometimes that happens for me, as well. There's probably nothing we can do to fix it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Related Sponsor Links #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yes, the issue is likely with browser caching. Sometimes that happens for me, as well. There's probably nothing we can do to fix it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )</font>

It's odd.. I just read this thread and got the *exact* same four related links I mentioned above. Then I emptied all my caches and tried again.. no change.. same four choices again.

Know of any work-arounds the user could do?

Tks,
Bob

p.s. It's still a great idea! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif