Request Advise In Selecting Pallet Forks

/ Request Advise In Selecting Pallet Forks #31  
I assume that it was done at the factory as they were brand new forks. Once my dealer showed me what I was looking at it was very clear that the steel pieces that form the lower pocket were welded on backwards and there was no way that the vertical attachment pins would ever seat. That said, I have no beef with Construction Attachments. Stuff happens. The important thing is that they immediately made it right with exactly zero run around. I would not hesitate to buy their products in the future.

yeah I have a set of CA forks too bought thru EA. and they are good stuff..

James K0UA

/ Request Advise In Selecting Pallet Forks #32  
It took me a while to get around to making this post but I thought I'd share a good experience.

The Construction Attachments brand pallet forks I ordered from Everything Attachments would not fit my Mahindra 4035.

I called Travis at Everything Attachments and he assured me that he would make it right.

Since I am new to the quick-attach world and reckoned that I may be doing something wrong I took the forks to the dealership that sold me the tractor to have them take a look. The service manager, Chris, quickly determined that the bevel on the forks was welded backwards. I was ready to contact Everything Attachments to remedy the issue but Chris offered to handle it with the manufacturer, Construction Attachments.

The manufacturer authorized my dealer to make necessary repairs at no cost to me. Chris at Tulsa New Holland made the repairs and had the forks back to me within 24 hours.

Kudos to Chris at Tulsa New Holland for handling this for me even though I did not buy the forks from him. He is a class act.

Travis at Everything Attachments never left me with the impression that he would leave me hanging. I'll do business with EA again.

Finally, Construction Attachments stood behind their product and quickly authorized one of their dealers to repair it at no cost to me.

Thats awesome that your dealer went out of the way to fix something you bought elsewhere. I've got a set of 5500 lb CA Forks I love them they see as much or more action than my bucket. Sounds like they were made on a Monday morning or a Friday afternoon. Mistakes happen its nice when they step up and fix the problem as opposed to jerking you around and make it sound like your fault

/ Request Advise In Selecting Pallet Forks #33  
Mike, I'm glad everything worked out and Tulsa New Holland really went out of their way to help you. Very impressive!
I called CAL to coordinate this so they knew all of the details and everything went smoothly.
It turns out that your forks were apparently made to spec, but the Mahindra quick coupler is a little different than ordinary SSQA.

Here is a brief explanation from Construction Attachments:
"Some Mahindra loaders (particularly smaller loaders) have an extra piece of material at the bottom of the hitch. This is hitting our pallet frame before the frame can roll back and pins seat."

I will know now to take note of attachments ordered for Mahindra Loaders to be on the safe side.
Travis