Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals!

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #1  

WoodDuck

Silver Member
Tractor
2019 Kioti NX5510HST
Just a FYI for us Kioti owners: I sent an email to Kioti corporate this week through the customer service link on Kioti.com. I basically asked if it would be possible for them to link the owner's manual PDF files of all their tractors and equipment on their website for us customers. I bought new, so I have manuals for my tractor and loader, but sometimes you don't get manuals with used equipment, or you're stuck in the field somewhere without your manual when you really need it. It would basically cost them nothing to do. I'll give them credit that they did reply just a few hours later. The exact reply from Kioti Customer Relations in its entirety as follows: "Thank you for your email. This will be forwarded to product development. Until South Korea authorizes PDF manuals. We cannot provide that option." Who knew that owner's manuals for tractor were such top-secret stuff? I tried fellas, but it doesn't look like we'll be getting any more online support from Kioti that what we have now, which ain't much. My local Kioti dealer is great, but I'm not impressed with Kioti corporate at any level I've seen so far. I'd like to have a regular printed service/shop manual for my NX5510 some day, but the prices I've seen online for that manual scared me off. Might have to buy one of the downloadable PDF versions some day, but it's under warranty for now I guess.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #2  
Yes I also wish they would provide them for free online, or at reasonable price for download. That would include for each model: Owners manual, Service manual and Parts Diagrams with Parts Listing. Kioti Australia pteviously did allow free PDF downloads.

Most Kioti Service/Shop manuals are available online as a PDF for $15. Hardcopy shop manuals cost about $150.00

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #3  
It's a great revenue stream for any company. The ones that have it in place don't want to loose it.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #4  
Yes I also wish they would provide them for free online, or at reasonable price for download. That would include for each model: Owners manual, Service manual and Parts Diagrams with Parts Listing. Kioti Australia pteviously did allow free PDF downloads.

Most Kioti Service/Shop manuals are available online as a PDF for $15. Hardcopy shop manuals cost about $150.00

I've seen websites that sell the online manuals but wasn't sure if they were a legit source.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #5  
I've seen websites that sell the online manuals but wasn't sure if they were a legit source.
A surprisingly high number of these websites are legitimate. Most simply allow a single PDF file download after making payment. If you later loose that file, you need to buy it again. Other websites provide both download file + will mail you a CD digital copy. You can also get them on ebay.

Honestly, Kioti should provide free owner manuals online, to anyone who wants one. They should also provide service manuals in PDF formats at low costs.
Hardcopy service manuals continue as is, just order from your dealer at $150.00.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #6  
I have the owner manual, service manual and part catalog/schematic for my CK2610. Would be happy to take photos of anything someone might need.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #7  
I had emailed Kioti corporate sometime ago, asking for the same thing. Got the same answer, but a lot more truncated....to the point of being rude. Not super impressed.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals!
A surprisingly high number of these websites are legitimate. Most simply allow a single PDF file download after making payment. If you later loose that file, you need to buy it again. Other websites provide both download file + will mail you a CD digital copy. You can also get them on ebay.

Honestly, Kioti should provide free owner manuals online, to anyone who wants one. They should also provide service manuals in PDF formats at low costs.
Hardcopy service manuals continue as is, just order from your dealer at $150.00.

I agree 100%! I would expect to have to pay for a service/shop manual, just like I've bought many times over the years for different vehicles and equipment. But I think a normal "owner's manual" should be easily accessible for anyone operating a given piece of equipment. Especially all the instructions for the safe operation of the thing for new operator's. Geez!

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #9  

Which ones are known to be legit? Looking at some of them they seem pretty iffy.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #10  
Which ones are known to be legit? Looking at some of them they seem pretty iffy.
I have never had any problems. I always paid my $15.00 and recieved my PDF service manual. So which websites have you specifically confirmed are scams??