Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals!

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #21  
I guess a better question would be, which of these sites are actually legitimate in that they offer a usable download? Does anyone have a positive experience with one in particular?

I had some success with reliable-store.com but I also saw complaints for them where people said they never got the manual or the wrong one. It's always a risk with this type of business.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #22  
My source was tradebit.com

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #23  
Yes, As a customer service Kioti really should at least provide all the users manuals as PDF on On-Line for free like a majority of other company do. The service manual hardcopy is a different thing, there a lot of details in those manuals and I don't mind paying the cost. I find the hardcopy much easier to following then the PDF version.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #24  
I bought the workshop manual for my CK4010sehc recently, and it's listed as covering...CK3510, CK3710, CK4010, CK4210 if memory serves me correctly. I'm assuming it covers other markets that are tuned slightly different somehow.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #25  
They used to be on-line but were removed. I had a full copy but sadly my computer crashed and I lost it all. New computer and the manuals were no longer available.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #26  
Fat chance you have of getting a manual out of Kioti Corporate.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #27  
I have the owner manual, service manual and part catalog/schematic for my CK2610. Would be happy to take photos of anything someone might need.

Where did you get your manuals. I'm hunting for one now, tractors started with some issues.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #28  
I have successfully used these websites for kioti tractor manuals.

Kioti User Manuals Download | ManualsLib

Kioti tractor Daedong tractor manuals to download

Also SCRIBD has over 60 million online documents and 3 million books, including 23 Kioti tractor service manuals. All books and documents are available for free download, with a $9.99 monthly membership. The amount of information is incredible, and very reliable downloads using their phone app. Keep you busy for hours building your database of service manuals.

Subscribe to the world's largest digital library

Also all Kioti tractor user manuals can be found here at Kioti Australia for free. At the bottom of specifications for each tractor model, you can find the Kioti user manual in PDF format. Free. Why does not Kioti USA do this service.

Reliable, Competitively priced and economical to run. Enquire today

I successfully purchased (Aug24) a service workshop manual for my Kioti tractor from this online website. It's a PDF file from a download link. It's also the cheapest available. Price $9.95. Back in January, this same site wanted $19.95 for each download. These are not owners manuals.

DO NOT LOSE YOUR FILE. MAKE DUPLICATE COPIES TO YOUR COMPUTER ACROSS MULTIPLE DRIVES. Put a backup on a USB memory stick.

Kioti Tractor Service Manuals PDF Download

I have searched all these links, unless I'm missing it. The only manual available is the owners manual for the CK 2610. I'd rather not have to call my dealer, their service is well.....Let's just say I'd rather not spend another penny with them unless I absolutely have too. I would rather drive an extra two hours than go back to them.

Does anyone know where a digital Ck 2610 can be found? Seen a hardcopy on Ebay for $330......That's kind of ridiculous to me

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #29  
Where did you get your manuals. I'm hunting for one now, tractors started with some issues.

Sorry for the slow reply, hadn’t been on the forum for awhile. Mine came with my tractor in a private sale. He got them from the dealer.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #30  
Just a FYI for us Kioti owners: I sent an email to Kioti corporate this week through the customer service link on Kioti.com. I basically asked if it would be possible for them to link the owner's manual PDF files of all their tractors and equipment on their website for us customers. I bought new, so I have manuals for my tractor and loader, but sometimes you don't get manuals with used equipment, or you're stuck in the field somewhere without your manual when you really need it. It would basically cost them nothing to do. I'll give them credit that they did reply just a few hours later. The exact reply from Kioti Customer Relations in its entirety as follows: "Thank you for your email. This will be forwarded to product development. Until South Korea authorizes PDF manuals. We cannot provide that option." Who knew that owner's manuals for tractor were such top-secret stuff? I tried fellas, but it doesn't look like we'll be getting any more online support from Kioti that what we have now, which ain't much. My local Kioti dealer is great, but I'm not impressed with Kioti corporate at any level I've seen so far. I'd like to have a regular printed service/shop manual for my NX5510 some day, but the prices I've seen online for that manual scared me off. Might have to buy one of the downloadable PDF versions some day, but it's under warranty for now I guess.

I paid $325 for the printed service and print manuals, the same as the shop itself did.

I paid $125 for the service manuals to fix my Ford F150

I paid over $200 for used manuals to service and look up parts for my payloader.

Manuals are a service that requires experience, time, and effort to produce. If you get free manuals, I bet they will suck.