Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals!

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #31  
The manuals are all online if you look for them, their server was left wide open and still is. No wonder they get hacked on a regular basis.

Last edited:
   / Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #32  
I paid $325 for the printed service and print manuals, the same as the shop itself did.

I paid $125 for the service manuals to fix my Ford F150

I paid over $200 for used manuals to service and look up parts for my payloader.

Manuals are a service that requires experience, time, and effort to produce. If you get free manuals, I bet they will suck.

You had to go to an antique book store for those Hough manuals ?:laughing:

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #34  
The Fred,
You are correct the owners manuals are at that link. I don't think they are US.
.co.kr is for ck20. Erase the part of the address after "manual" and you will see the root directory of models.
These are owners manuals just like the hard copies that came with my tractor.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #35  
Yes, Fred is right, it's all there. Parts manuals, service manuals, owners manuals, service bulletins, etc. Even for EU variants.

Pretty sure that thing is still being actively used, since there are stuff modified or added in 2020.

EDIT: I even found a warranty claim on a DK5010 sold here in Portugal that grenaded the front diff with only 34 hours.

They really should fix the security on their websites. Lots of private info open to public.

Last edited:
   / Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #36  
I can't make head or tail out of that demss.co link.

It is worth trying again. I found multiple revisions of the full workshop manual for my 3510. They have a few tech service bulletins, instructions to dealers for how to install “factory” mods like cruise, remotes, etc, owners manuals, and more. I saw CK and DK series a lot but also saw N, R, and P.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #37  
I have the owner manual, service manual and part catalog/schematic for my CK2610. Would be happy to take photos of anything someone might need.
I would love to see the section on the 2610 hst Diff lock if you have it.

MJ

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #38  
The Fred,
You are correct the owners manuals are at that link. I don't think they are US.
.co.kr is for ck20. Erase the part of the address after "manual" and you will see the root directory of models.
These are owners manuals just like the hard copies that came with my tractor.
I cannot find the link y'all are referencing in this thread. I sure would like to have a look to see if I can find CK3510 manuals.

/ Request to Kioti corporate for online owner's manuals! #39  
Last edited: