Rollover plow, two bottoms

/ Rollover plow, two bottoms #21  
down here we're all no-till, so no plowing, just chisel and disc, and most of the time, it's just discing.

/ Rollover plow, two bottoms #22  
Allen in texas,
Index of Manuals
May be this is what you mean.

There's alot of the old manuls here if you need one.

I've got a set of these all complete. My other tractor was to big for them to work right ,but they did got the job done just not pretty. It looked like the hair on a dogs back all raised up.

good luck with your search
Rick

/ Rollover plow, two bottoms
Wow!
This was a productive visit this morning.

Good morning all.

Thanks Deanbro. The two bottom rollover is a nifty looking piece. I wish there was somewhere here in the states that I could put an eyeball on one.
I converted all the weights and measurements to good ole U.S. so I could understand them.
:)

We are no till/ minimum till here too for the most part.
Farmers will deep break every 4 or 5 years, depending on what they grew the past season and there has been a lot of breaking going on lately because everyone is putting in drip irrigation.
There is also a lot of ripping to break up the hard pan. Once the drip is in, the deep stuff will go away but...

I want this plow for a bit of a different reason than full size farming.
I've already got two people that want me to plow a small plot for them for a garden and then till it after I plow. The land is "new" in that it has never been cultivated and is in grass and I need to turn that under before I till.
I just don't have a plow.
I looked at several this weekend and they are all too large and heavy.
ie cat II, three bottoms and no way to easily convert them to cat I or two bottom

I have found a cat1 Ford with 14 inch bottoms.
I want it. Just not enough $$$.

/ Rollover plow, two bottoms #26  
Did anyone ever find an importer to the US ?
I know, it was over a year ago and the O/P seems to have found something used....
Anyway, there is a price list on the Italian web page and you have to register to access it.
As part of the registration process they ask for location; down to State level within the USA, so I'm wondering if a regional sales dude will be sending me junk e-mail in the next few micro-seconds.

/ Rollover plow, two bottoms
Reg, I did indeed find a plow, an old Ford. I have another thread about it somewhere. :) I also have pics of it although not very good pics now on every post I make.
I guess I should take some better ones and put them up.

I had another thread about KUHN and Overum plows that can be had in the US if you have enough money.

Try about 10 grand for either brand in a two bottom.

I would think that there would be an import market for a reasonably priced plow for all of the people like me here in the U.S.

I've since found several overseas makers of small plows like this but there is no U.S. distributors that i can find.

/ Rollover plow, two bottoms #29  
Reg, I did indeed find a plow, an old Ford. I have another thread about it somewhere. :) I also have pics of it although not very good pics now on every post I make.
I guess I should take some better ones and put them up.

I had another thread about KUHN and Overum plows that can be had in the US if you have enough money.

Try about 10 grand for either brand in a two bottom.

I would think that there would be an import market for a reasonably priced plow for all of the people like me here in the U.S.

I've since found several overseas makers of small plows like this but there is no U.S. distributors that i can find.

Thanks for the update.
I will continue to pursue Aldo Biagioli for a US (or Canada) distributor.
With the state of the various economies around the world maybe they are looking for more outlets and importers are looking for more product lines ? Maybe...
Maybe someone like Woodhouse would be interested (?)