Rollover plow, two bottoms

/ Rollover plow, two bottoms #41  
Did you guys find a US distributer of the Aldo Biagioli implements?

I just found one. it's Earth Tools out of Owenton, KY. looks like there main thing is walk behind tractors, but they do import Aldo stuff. it looks like the closest thing that they currently have to the reversible rollover plow that Deanbro has in his pictures is the reversible moldboard plow. the reversible moldboard plow is priced at $395 at earth tools.

I would imagine that if there were multiple requests for the reversible rollover plow that they would import some.

here is a link to earth tools.

BCS Implements

you need to click on the soilworking tab in the middle of the page and then click on the moldboard plows tab a little bit below that to get the info. and pictures.

HTH

Craig

/ Rollover plow, two bottoms #42  
Did you guys find a US distributer of the Aldo Biagioli implements?

I just found one. it's Earth Tools out of Owenton, KY. looks like there main thing is walk behind tractors, but they do import Aldo stuff. it looks like the closest thing that they currently have to the reversible rollover plow that Deanbro has in his pictures is the reversible moldboard plow. the reversible moldboard plow is priced at $395 at earth tools.

I would imagine that if there were multiple requests for the reversible rollover plow that they would import some.

here is a link to earth tools.

BCS Implements

you need to click on the soilworking tab in the middle of the page and then click on the moldboard plows tab a little bit below that to get the info. and pictures.

HTH

Craig

Hahh,
I had forgotten about this thread.
Thanks for the link, it took me a while to realize that you wrote about the moldboard plows that go behind 2 wheelers.
I was avoiding those without remembering what you said - yes, they still have them on their site and they are by Aldo Biagioli - so, maybe I shall call them in the morning.

/ Rollover plow, two bottoms #43  
I called, basically YES they don't stock any of the 3pt stuff but they can get it.
They have a container leaving Italy next week and if I decide this week I could have it "in a month or so" which would work out for Spring thaw.
Their next load would be about 3 weeks later.

We went through some discussion of pricing; as an initial approximation take the retail price in euros, convert it to US$, add 10% for S&H.
If that doesn't scare me off call back with exact model numbers and earth tools will get an exact quote from Aldo Biagioli, which they will then work forwards through customs and import duties, taxes, freight, etc. to get to a delivered price in US$s.

Their margin is in the distributor's discount.
So, I guess the next step is to get an updated price list in euros.
The one I have is a couple of years old, I just need to log in.

Last edited:
   / Rollover plow, two bottoms
COOL!

My thread is back on the first page.
:)