ROPS collision

/ ROPS collision #21  
2018 MX5200 purchased new. Made it all of 85 hours before I ran into a barn header board today with the ROPS. Looks like it bent back a little. I couldn't find any cracked welds or metal. Should I be worried? Feel like a dumbass.

Welcome to the club:) Done this to my garage several times-luckily I go in and out very sloooooow. ROPS are tough so you will bend them way before they will break and thats a good thing.

I dont consider myself a dumbass anymore:)

/ ROPS collision #22  
I did it to mine the first day I had it. Now my new tractor the ROPS is lower, probably 1/2 inch from fitting in the garage. So, I really need to find a way to safely bend it so it fits;)

/ ROPS collision #23  
First time I pulled the M into the drive shed, I smacked the cab roof into the rafters [tractor was too tall] and smashed a huge hole in the plastic cab:mad:
Ran all winter with a bituthane patch and then did a permanent epoxy/fiberglas cloth repair in the spring.

I'm sure you checked the price on a new top first.....lol Over a grand for a plastic sheet in orange is highway robbery. I'm very careful with mine, always looking up.