Router Table....Unisaw

/ Router Table....Unisaw #11  
Scotty,

Thanks, my router table is a Sears unit and not something I'd recomend. Yours is allot nicer and I'm sure easier to use.

I'm looking forward to the Ireland pics!!

Eddie

/ Router Table....Unisaw #12  
Scotty,

Thanks, my router table is a Sears unit and not something I'd recomend. Yours is allot nicer and I'm sure easier to use.

I'm looking forward to the Ireland pics!!

Eddie

/ Router Table....Unisaw #13  
Looks like you did a good job Scotty.
Yours is the first I've seen mounted to the left of the saw. All others were on the right side, and usually mounted between longer fence extension rails with additional support from the extension table legs.

/ Router Table....Unisaw #14  
Looks like you did a good job Scotty.
Yours is the first I've seen mounted to the left of the saw. All others were on the right side, and usually mounted between longer fence extension rails with additional support from the extension table legs.

/ Router Table....Unisaw #15  
That's really nice work Scotty...
I never really got into serious woodworking so I'm not too familiar with the tools and such. Never had the time....but your machining skills should go hand in hand. I bet you make some really nice stuff.

/ Router Table....Unisaw #16  
That's really nice work Scotty...
I never really got into serious woodworking so I'm not too familiar with the tools and such. Never had the time....but your machining skills should go hand in hand. I bet you make some really nice stuff.

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Thanks guys, sometime the toolmaker in me gets in the way when building furniture, too darned fussy. Rob, I think you know what I mean /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Thanks guys, sometime the toolmaker in me gets in the way when building furniture, too darned fussy. Rob, I think you know what I mean /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Router Table....Unisaw #19  
Scott_VT

I noticed you said that you milled off the round edge of your table extension to square it up. Delta makes square edge extension plates with drilled and tapped mounting holes in the edge face. I puchased additional square and round edge plates for mine through a local vendor for $50ea. I orignally had my router table on the left side, but I could not use my fence. I later moved ot to the right as shown below. Now I can use my router fence clamped to the saw fence and adjust as necessary.
TableSaw.jpg

/ Router Table....Unisaw #20  
Scott_VT

I noticed you said that you milled off the round edge of your table extension to square it up. Delta makes square edge extension plates with drilled and tapped mounting holes in the edge face. I puchased additional square and round edge plates for mine through a local vendor for $50ea. I orignally had my router table on the left side, but I could not use my fence. I later moved ot to the right as shown below. Now I can use my router fence clamped to the saw fence and adjust as necessary.
TableSaw.jpg