Router Table....Unisaw

/ Router Table....Unisaw #21  
Scott,

That is a nice setup. I wonder though about having the router on the far left side, rather than the right side of the blade where I happened to put mine.

For anyone interested in putting routers in saw tables, here is a past thread:

Table saw / router table combination question

I'm gonna try to attach a photo of my setup (that I also posted in that thread) that let's me use my unifence to best advantage in combination with the router. (no unisaw here... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ).

650452-tablesaw.JPG

Edit: Attachement was a failure... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Router Table....Unisaw #22  
Scott,

That is a nice setup. I wonder though about having the router on the far left side, rather than the right side of the blade where I happened to put mine.

For anyone interested in putting routers in saw tables, here is a past thread:

Table saw / router table combination question

I'm gonna try to attach a photo of my setup (that I also posted in that thread) that let's me use my unifence to best advantage in combination with the router. (no unisaw here... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ).

650452-tablesaw.JPG

Edit: Attachement was a failure... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Router Table....Unisaw #23  
Thanks soo much for the pics!!!
I put my RT to the right and use two Unifence fences on the saw. Here are a couple of pictures. I went with a Porter Cable 7518 mounted in a Woodpecker PRL lift inside a downdraft cabinet mounted in an extension table I made. I also went with two cast iron tables to the left (square edge and factory rounded edge) I like it very much. More pics HERE and in the link in the sig of the shop. It have added a few tools since then as well.

routerdc.jpg

shop3.jpg

table3.jpg

/ Router Table....Unisaw #24  
Thanks soo much for the pics!!!
I put my RT to the right and use two Unifence fences on the saw. Here are a couple of pictures. I went with a Porter Cable 7518 mounted in a Woodpecker PRL lift inside a downdraft cabinet mounted in an extension table I made. I also went with two cast iron tables to the left (square edge and factory rounded edge) I like it very much. More pics HERE and in the link in the sig of the shop. It have added a few tools since then as well.

routerdc.jpg

shop3.jpg

table3.jpg

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Mornin Gizmo,
Thanks for the pics, and very nice setup by the way!
I only cleaned that outside edge up to square the surface to allow the auxillary router table to be mounted. When I attach my auxillary router fence to the unifence, I have the flexability of using that attachment.

I was looking at additional support to the left side of the saw number #1 and #2 I was always worried about pushing the unifence off to the right with a router bit sticking up through the table. If I installed the router table insert out on that right wing I was worried I would forget to lower my router bit /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think they call it a senior moment /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will try and get a pic of my aux router fence.

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Mornin Gizmo,
Thanks for the pics, and very nice setup by the way!
I only cleaned that outside edge up to square the surface to allow the auxillary router table to be mounted. When I attach my auxillary router fence to the unifence, I have the flexability of using that attachment.

I was looking at additional support to the left side of the saw number #1 and #2 I was always worried about pushing the unifence off to the right with a router bit sticking up through the table. If I installed the router table insert out on that right wing I was worried I would forget to lower my router bit /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think they call it a senior moment /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will try and get a pic of my aux router fence.

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Mornin Henro,
I love your roller table, anyone that ever cut a full size sheet of plywood by themselves can appreciate one of those /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have made a smaller version, but nothing that elaborate!

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Mornin Henro,
I love your roller table, anyone that ever cut a full size sheet of plywood by themselves can appreciate one of those /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have made a smaller version, but nothing that elaborate!

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Mornin Mike,
Once again thanks for the pics!!! When you get a chance, e-mail me your other address. Thanks. And nice setup!

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Mornin Mike,
Once again thanks for the pics!!! When you get a chance, e-mail me your other address. Thanks. And nice setup!