Safety shut off in seat on BX24

/ Safety shut off in seat on BX24
:eek: well the guys are coming back out tomorrow to fix the lights, and see what exactly is leaking. Hopefully it is all going to be ok, that is what I am telling myself. Thanks for your help everyone!!

/ Safety shut off in seat on BX24 #32  
I'm hoping for the best for ya! Those BX24's are mighty nice machines. It would be a shame if you started out with serious problems. However, after seeing how rugged my bx24, I think you would be up and running in no time.:D

/ Safety shut off in seat on BX24 #33  
I just fixed mine to be like my old BX22..I love it now.

/ Safety shut off in seat on BX24
Well come tomorrow I should be back in the seat again. They came out to look at it and had to take it back to the dealer to repair the leak, I guess it was not an easy line to get to so they had to take my new baby apart to get it. The headlight was broken and causing a short, so they replaced that and tighted the line that was leaking. They also assured me that they tightened everything and anything they could find and made sure I will have no more issues there. I have to say, although a bit scary for me, had it 2 days and all this that started with the seat, they were GREAT to me. I realize this all should have been done prior to delivery but since it wasn't, they owned up to it, fixed and created very little inconvience to me. They very well could have screwed me, since my check had already cleared prior to delivery. They did point out that they never promised me a tractor that wouldn't leak and that is fine I realize that. But they really, really did good by me as far as service after the sale. So tonight they were putting it back together and I should be good as new tomorrow. I tried hard not to gripe too much, as I appreciate their great customer service. There is something to be said for that for sure! Thanks to all who gave me advice, I can't wait to get it home to make my little seat "adjustments" :D