Buying Advice SCUT/CUT for a newbie on 2.5 acre 15d slope, what should I think about?

/ SCUT/CUT for a newbie on 2.5 acre 15d slope, what should I think about? #11  
Kioti ck2610

/ SCUT/CUT for a newbie on 2.5 acre 15d slope, what should I think about? #12  
I have 6.3 acres and some areas that slope more or less like yours, just not consistently.
I added spacers to the rear wheels and have a backhoe or flail on the back for weight, which is required for loader work.
I agree get third function for FEL and any attachments with the tractor since you have more bargaining power.

Jobs first, dealer second and then pricing.

My SCUT will do most everything the CUT will do, only slower and needs more patience.
But I can fit in the woods where my neighbor's CUT can't.

in the pricing and dealer phase, definitely try them out. Fit and controls are important.
There were some I liked, some I hated. What I got has mostly worked except the armrests which I rarely use.

I did not like the plastic hood tractors, watch these forums to see how many if us have dented the hood.

Good hunting !

/ SCUT/CUT for a newbie on 2.5 acre 15d slope, what should I think about? #13  
Just get the one that gives proper vibes when you sit on it.

/ SCUT/CUT for a newbie on 2.5 acre 15d slope, what should I think about?
Price might be a little high but these little machines are amazing, especially on slopes. VENTRAC AUSTRALIA NEW WEBSITE
They do look mighty... but... no dealer in my state and their website doesn't list any dealers at all. I've left a voicemail for em, ya never know, but without local support, it's unlikely. Shame cause I love an ugly but useful machine.

15 degree slope, I will add that loaded rear tires would be a good idea. Wider footprint
Thanks mate, it's taken a couple weeks for me to get around to dealers (stock shortages) and the word on the street is water for rear tyres 'cause we're tight arses and it doesn't get that cold here. I also asked about spacers and the Kubota dealers won't sell them as they void warranty. Nothing stopping me from DIY. Cheers

My SCUT will do most everything the CUT will do, only slower and needs more patience.
I've kept this comment in my pocket every time I'm tempted to bump up to CUT. If I stick to SCUT I get a happy wife as I stay within budget and I get better access to smaller spots. It'll do most everything, only slower, and that's fine with me.

Just get the one that gives proper vibes when you sit on it.

Thanks to everyone who said something like this. It's taken me to two weeks to finally put my arse on the four options as there isn't much stock around. But the vibe of the tractor is a real thing. Can't explain it, ergonomics perhaps, all good tractors but:

1st Kubota BX23S (not sure sure about pedal)
1st Kioti CS2610 (not so sure about FEL joystick location)
3rd JD 1025R
4th Massey GC17xx which I just couldn't get comfortable on

Interestingly to me, the dealer experience is also quite different.

1st Kubota / Conversational, lots of questions back and forth, showed me their workshop
2nd Massey Ferguson / This guy knew both our land & soil type and his tractors. Lots of small feature details that he compared with other brands fairly, small workshop as they do mostly mobile servicing now.
3rd Kioti / It was fine. I think because the dealer represents at least six brands of machinery, it's a bit more like a store than a dealer.
4th JD / Went to two dealers, felt like commissioned salesmen. Neither guy showed me their workshop and neither did they have experience with tractors. I had to explain to them their 3rd party FEL 4:1 Bucket wasn't Quick Attach, the other JD dealer tried to talk me into a 3pt Hitch Backhoe as equally good but cheaper than frame-mounted. Both dealerships are part of a chain which has just been bought out by Brandt so maybe they'll sort that out.

One thing I found amusing is that all three of the other brands had little stabs at JD.

Pricing with 4:1 Bucket FEL, MMM, Backhoe and Caryall
MH - $32k AUD (22k USD)
Kioti - $33k AUD (23k USD)
Kubota - $37k AUD (26k USD)
JD - $45k AUD (32k USD)

I've landed on the two oranges and now it's just a matter of lead times, seems to be 2-6 month waits.

Thanks all for the help, the 15 Degree slope didn't seem to be that big of a deal, especially on a mostly cleared block like mine.

Happy Tractoring

/ SCUT/CUT for a newbie on 2.5 acre 15d slope, what should I think about? #19  
Thanks to everyone who said something like this. It's taken me to two weeks to finally put my arse on the four options as there isn't much stock around. But the vibe of the tractor is a real thing. Can't explain it, ergonomics perhaps, all good tractors but:

1st Kubota BX23S (not sure sure about pedal)
1st Kioti CS2610 (not so sure about FEL joystick location)
3rd JD 1025R
4th Massey GC17xx which I just couldn't get comfortable on

Interestingly to me, the dealer experience is also quite different.

1st Kubota / Conversational, lots of questions back and forth, showed me their workshop
2nd Massey Ferguson / This guy knew both our land & soil type and his tractors. Lots of small feature details that he compared with other brands fairly, small workshop as they do mostly mobile servicing now.
3rd Kioti / It was fine. I think because the dealer represents at least six brands of machinery, it's a bit more like a store than a dealer.
4th JD / Went to two dealers, felt like commissioned salesmen. Neither guy showed me their workshop and neither did they have experience with tractors. I had to explain to them their 3rd party FEL 4:1 Bucket wasn't Quick Attach, the other JD dealer tried to talk me into a 3pt Hitch Backhoe as equally good but cheaper than frame-mounted. Both dealerships are part of a chain which has just been bought out by Brandt so maybe they'll sort that out.

One thing I found amusing is that all three of the other brands had little stabs at JD.

Pricing with 4:1 Bucket FEL, MMM, Backhoe and Caryall
MH - $32k AUD (22k USD)
Kioti - $33k AUD (23k USD)
Kubota - $37k AUD (26k USD)
JD - $45k AUD (32k USD)

I've landed on the two oranges and now it's just a matter of lead times, seems to be 2-6 month waits.

Thanks all for the help, the 15 Degree slope didn't seem to be that big of a deal, especially on a mostly cleared block like mine.

Happy Tractoring
I find it interesting that your experience with the JD dealer is similar to my experience with the local JD dealer. Take it or leave it and don’t ask too many questions.

/ SCUT/CUT for a newbie on 2.5 acre 15d slope, what should I think about? #20  
I find it interesting that your experience with the JD dealer is similar to my experience with the local JD dealer. Take it or leave it and don’t ask too many questions.
And yet it is the exact opposite to my experience to my JD Dealership.

Dealerships are 'local', no matter where you are in the world. If a tractor dealership decides to go 'Corporate', they're doomed IMHO.