SCUT's with backhoes

/ SCUT's with backhoes #152  
I am not to worried about it, I would be more worried if it was by a big town or city.

/ SCUT's with backhoes #153  
In my world any tract of land with available water and electrical is a potential building site. Someone right now is looking for an acreage in that area with those utilities.

/ SCUT's with backhoes #154  
Most people that buy out here are from the cities or out of state and want property on a lake or across the road from a lake with access to the lake that’s why I will have no problems selling my home in a couple years when we are ready to build and move out to our other property for retirement, it will run about 190k when all said and done and will be paid for.

/ SCUT's with backhoes #155  
Most people that buy out here are from the cities or out of state and want property on a lake or across the road from a lake with access to the lake that’s why I will have no problems selling my home in a couple years when we are ready to build and move out to our other property for retirement, it will run about 190k when all said and done and will be paid for.

Not sure what that has to do with your neighbor's conversations with you about their 40. But I understand.

I recently sold the property I had lived on for 40 years for $220K. I sold it without any advertising nor Realtor. Simple word of mouth. I believe that's what is going to happen to the 40 acre tract in this discussion.

If your intent is to sell you existing property then it doesn't matter what happens to the 40.