Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200?

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200?
So the ford sold over the weekend. And I decided to go with the Massey. It had the most ergonomic operators station. Most features for the money. I could have had more horse power with the kubota but felt that would be a sacrifice of other amenities. The 1749 was a pretty big price jump. the added capacity would have been nice but the budget didn't allow. I got it In The power shuttle. The night after I made that decision, I was up all night second guessing it but I think it will be a good choice. Can't wait for delivery on thurs.

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200? #12  
Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200? #13  
Congrats! Pictures please, we like pictures.

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200?
Will Get some pics up once it arrives. My wife can't wait for it either, she is sick of hearing me talk about how excited I am. Does any one have an idea what this unit will way with loaded r4s, the loader and all the fluids and fuel? I was guessing some where around 6k...?

TSO are you running your tractor in a commercial landscaping capacity or is it primarily personal use? Your list of attachments is impressive and enviable.

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200? #16  
$35k for the JD 4044M? That's doesn't sound right. Is this with a cab?

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200? #17  
Will Get some pics up once it arrives. My wife can't wait for it either, she is sick of hearing me talk about how excited I am. Does any one have an idea what this unit will way with loaded r4s, the loader and all the fluids and fuel? I was guessing some where around 6k...?

I've never officially weighed mine, but I also assume it weighs around 6000-6500.

TSO are you running your tractor in a commercial landscaping capacity or is it primarily personal use? Your list of attachments is impressive and enviable.

Hi Erik ... Yes, primarily for the business, but I sure do enjoy the benefits of having the equipment at my home! Unfortunately, I think I've got about $10k more equipment to buy for this year :-(

$35k for the JD 4044M? That's doesn't sound right. Is this with a cab?

The quote was $34k and change for two remotes, telescopic 3pt, loaded tires I think. No cab. Funny thing last night I was cruising craigslist and there was an add from a different dealer for the same tractor for $29k and change. I thought I might get less for the same money with jd but from where I sit it seems like they wanted more for less.

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200? #19  
The quote was $34k and change for two remotes, telescopic 3pt, loaded tires I think. No cab. Funny thing last night I was cruising craigslist and there was an add from a different dealer for the same tractor for $29k and change. I thought I might get less for the same money with jd but from where I sit it seems like they wanted more for less.

Is that with a loader? If so, which one?

Unfortunately, I think I've got about $10k more equipment to buy for this year :-(
What's next on the list for you tso? I would like to get a root rake grapple, winch or 3pt grapple(still undecided) possibly a stump grinder. But need to put it to work first to rebuild the bank account.