Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200?

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200?
Is that with a loader? If so, which one?

D series loader, not sure the model number. Light duty bucket

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200? #22  
That's more in line with what I have seen for the M series john Deere

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200?
My 1742 arrived today! It is quite the machine. I was pretty pleased with the abilities of the old 1920 but the MF is light years more powerful, nimble and comfortable. It will take a little bit of time to get smooth with the hydraulics. They are so much faster than the ford was that I am a bit herky jerky with the loader. I will get some picks on,one in a day or so. Thanks to all who chimed in and offered their opinion.

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200? #24  
My 1742 arrived today! It is quite the machine. I was pretty pleased with the abilities of the old 1920 but the MF is light years more powerful, nimble and comfortable. It will take a little bit of time to get smooth with the hydraulics. They are so much faster than the ford was that I am a bit herky jerky with the loader. I will get some picks on,one in a day or so. Thanks to all who chimed in and offered their opinion.

Try using your fingertips on the loader joystick ... It helps with the smoothness

I will give that a try. The auto dump feature will also take some getting used to. It is a nice feature but one I am not familiar with yet.

/ Selling my ford 1920 help me choose my next tractor, jd 4044, mf1742, kubota mx5200? #26  

Any pictures you can share? Gotta like those Masseys.

These pics are long overdue I apologize for the delay. Had a good day doing yard work and starting a landscaping project at the house. I have about ten hours on it now and couldn't be happier. Since the dealership changed out the bad relay for the operator present switch it has been excellent. Very impressed with the capability. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg