Seriously?

/ Seriously?
You should have contacted the restaurant theme park manager or security immediately and let them confront the offender.

Yeah, I know. My hindsight is better too, but with our twin four year olds in tow and the fact we had a table full of food in front of us, that opportunity didn't exist.

Sent from my iPhone 2.0 using TractorByNet

/ Seriously? #12  
My pet peeve is people who plant their baby on the food service counter while they dig for money. If it happens in front of me, I always make the server sanitize the counter before I pay. Babies are filthy.

/ Seriously? #13  
My pet peeve is people who plant their baby on the food service counter while they dig for money. If it happens in front of me, I always make the server sanitize the counter before I pay. Babies are filthy.

At a small grocery in my area , I 've seen mothers do the same on the checkout counter where people have to put their groceries . yuck !! in diapers .

/ Seriously? #14  
This is one of the many reasons I prefer to remain at home.

/ Seriously? #15  

I'm not disagreeing with you, but you know what else is filthy??

MONEY.

/ Seriously?
This is one of the many reasons I prefer to remain at home.

I can relate w35773! Notice what I said in my original post...

"Every now and then I start to "get over" some of my phobias of people then something like this happens."

People Are Crazy! LOL!

/ Seriously?
I'm not disagreeing with you, but you know what else is filthy?? MONEY.

Amen! I've seen money in pretty nasty places. I prefer my debit card. 😉

/ Seriously? #18  
Not to disagree with anyone here, folks these days have no regard for others at all. However, if you are expecting some sort of sanitary conditions of an outdoor picnic table (or sometimes indoors) , you need to back up and observe. I have seen pigeons, raccoons, opossums, and even rats climbing all over these tables. These critters are absolute biohazards!! I know this does not excuse people (who we sometimes mistake as human), from all the nasty things they do. Just do not assume ANYTHING is clean, unless you or someone else just cleaned it!

/ Seriously? #19  
What has gone wrong with society when it's ok to change a messy (not just wet) diaper on the table where others eat at a restaurant in a theme park. Yes folks, it is true and so wrong. We witnessed this at a theme park today. Every now and then I start to "get over" some of my phobias of people then something like this happens. If I hadn't already ordered and received our food we would have left and told the manager why. This is disgusting. And to top it off she used hand sanitizer on her own hands after the task was completed. Obviously never gave a second thought to sanitizing the eating surface.

A secret part of me wanted to show the picture to the next family eating there but then realized that wouldn't prove anything, just make someone sick.

What is wrong with people these days, thinking of no one but themselves.

View attachment 471517

Me personally, I would have gone over and mentioned there is a diaper change station in the restroom for that and might mention the walk would do her some good too. Not to mention she is violating health code laws.

/ Seriously? #20  
I used to be an Assistant Manager in a grocery store many years ago; you might be surprised how many people would ask you to weigh their babies on the produce scale. Reply: "Sorry, Health Department regulations won't allow it."