Seriously?

/ Seriously?
Ever follow the path of the cloth used to wipe the table top???

Yes, and it's oh so painful to watch. It's surprising there aren't more food borne illnesses in this country.

Sent from my iPhone 2.0 using TractorByNet

/ Seriously? #23  

My favorite is when they wipe the counter, tables and then the drink fountain nozzles with the same dirty rag.

I've seen it happen.

/ Seriously? #24  
Like the cleaning lady at work who uses disposable "disinfecting wipes" (like those below) to wipe down the bathroom sink, then uses the same wipe to clean the counter and tables in the break room...
501c80e3-0161-44ea-9e05-a6d5e5a7a773_400.jpg

Aaron Z

/ Seriously? #25  
Keeps your immune system in practice.

/ Seriously? #26  
Not to disagree with anyone here, folks these days have no regard for others at all. However, if you are expecting some sort of sanitary conditions of an outdoor picnic table (or sometimes indoors) , you need to back up and observe. I have seen pigeons, raccoons, opossums, and even rats climbing all over these tables. These critters are absolute biohazards!! I know this does not excuse people (who we sometimes mistake as human), from all the nasty things they do. Just do not assume ANYTHING is clean, unless you or someone else just cleaned it!

Correct. My point was that -- even as dirty as an outdoor picnic table can be, the responsible parties don't let you sit on them. So how can McD not consider that.

As an aside, I have a friend who is an epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins. She and her colleagues all say that germs on hands/food are not a big problem -- they are all killed by the acids in your stomach. BUT the same germs on your hands are a problem if you touch your face, nose, eyes, etc., which people do unconsciously about every minute.

/ Seriously? #27  
I'm in and out of the food industry being in industrial hvac. Might want to grow your own haha. She should not do that... she is because she's lazy. When I was in my late teens early twenties I trucked and delivered ice. I was once in a Walmart (oh how I hated them) and as I was unstacking a pallet of ice into the merchandiser. As I turned around to grab another bag a woman was sitting her diapered only baby directly on the bagged ice saying ooh is it cold and it was such a cute moment... For them. I flat lost it like billy bob Thornton on his lunch break in bad Santa. I said "GET YOUR F***** BABIES A** OFF MY F**** ICE!" She looked very shocked and angered and ran off. I usually just kept to myself and use less colorful adjectives with customers but I snapped.

/ Seriously? #28  
I'm in and out of the food industry being in industrial hvac. Might want to grow your own haha. She should not do that... she is because she's lazy. When I was in my late teens early twenties I trucked and delivered ice. I was once in a Walmart (oh how I hated them) and as I was unstacking a pallet of ice into the merchandiser. As I turned around to grab another bag a woman was sitting her diapered only baby directly on the bagged ice saying ooh is it cold and it was such a cute moment... For them. I flat lost it like billy bob Thornton on his lunch break in bad Santa. I said "GET YOUR F***** BABIES A** OFF MY F**** ICE!" She looked very shocked and angered and ran off. I usually just kept to myself and use less colorful adjectives with customers but I snapped.
Got to love Comercial hvac. We do hoods in Comercial kitchens and if yaw have a problem with a baby on a picnic table DON'T EAT AT A CHINESE RESTURANT. They have the dirtiest kitchens possible. Floors under the cooking equipment can have inches of grease on them easy. You don't want to know what their fryers look like

/ Seriously? #29  
I really don't see the issue.......most theme park food tastes like crap anyways.........maybe the baby was being used for seasoning????:laughing:

/ Seriously? #30  
Got to love Comercial hvac. We do hoods in Comercial kitchens and if yaw have a problem with a baby on a picnic table DON'T EAT AT A CHINESE RESTURANT. They have the dirtiest kitchens possible. Floors under the cooking equipment can have inches of grease on them easy. You don't want to know what their fryers look like

Place I used to work sent me on a service call to my favorite Chinese Food Restaurant. Now I'm not a customer, now I'm there to do work lol. That's Dirty Poker in my book lol. Let's just say all I ever went back for was the beer and drunk karaoke lol.