Seriously?

/ Seriously? #31  
Did anyone read the nypost? Well the mayor is making it easy to pee in public there!. Nyc is going into the toilet faster now what's next walking naked down 5th ave.

/ Seriously? #32  
Got to love Comercial hvac. We do hoods in Comercial kitchens and if yaw have a problem with a baby on a picnic table DON'T EAT AT A CHINESE RESTURANT. They have the dirtiest kitchens possible. Floors under the cooking equipment can have inches of grease on them easy. You don't want to know what their fryers look like
Chinese restaurant? How about some mcdonalds? I didn't get my ruler out to measure the grease stalagmites

Attachments

• image-841571900.jpg
    image-841571900.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 113
  • image-4231059015.jpg
    image-4231059015.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image-1991908717.jpg
    image-1991908717.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 114
   / Seriously? #33  
When I worked for the Health Department, I have had occasion to sit as an Administrative Law Judge on restaurant license revocation proceedings. I will never forget one hearing, the lady who owned the restaurant, a rather portly lady, was testifying in her own defense, when a HUMONGOUS cockroach crawled out of her bra, down her dress, and onto the floor. Talk about a moment of silence...I immediately called a fifteen minute recess. I think they reach a settlement during that time if I remember correctly.

/ Seriously? #34  
What has gone wrong with society when it's ok to change a messy (not just wet) diaper on the table where others eat at a restaurant in a theme park. Yes folks, it is true and so wrong. We witnessed this at a theme park today. Every now and then I start to "get over" some of my phobias of people then something like this happens. If I hadn't already ordered and received our food we would have left and told the manager why. This is disgusting. And to top it off she used hand sanitizer on her own hands after the task was completed. Obviously never gave a second thought to sanitizing the eating surface.

A secret part of me wanted to show the picture to the next family eating there but then realized that wouldn't prove anything, just make someone sick.

What is wrong with people these days, thinking of no one but themselves.

View attachment 471517

Certainly sounds disgusting and impolite. The good news is that for an outdoor table, the UV rays from the Sun as well as the drying effect of air will kill pathogenic bacteria found in stool pretty quickly. Think of how quickly you can get a sunburn. That same energy kills bacteria. Hospitals use UV light to sterilize surfaces at lower dose than the Sun delivers. It's still gross to change a baby on a picnic table but I doubt anyone would get ill from it.

/ Seriously? #35  
Chinese restaurant? How about some mcdonalds? I didn't get my ruler out to measure the grease stalagmites
That's about the equivalent to the Chinese restaurants. And they get mad when we charge easy $2,000 to remove and transport a few pieces of equipment

/ Seriously? #36  

I'm lovin' it. Lol

/ Seriously? #37  
Got to love Comercial hvac. We do hoods in Comercial kitchens and if yaw have a problem with a baby on a picnic table DON'T EAT AT A CHINESE RESTURANT. They have the dirtiest kitchens possible. Floors under the cooking equipment can have inches of grease on them easy. You don't want to know what their fryers look like

The grease traps the cockroaches and keeps the bacteria busy so the food is safe.