Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,001  
Thank you, Rockbadchild. Your explanations and the drone video make it a lot clearer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,004  
That just shows how stupid people are, If I was behind him, I would have gotten as far away and to the right as soon as possible. Drive defensively when you see things that look like they are too high or unsecured get as far away as soon as possible.

I've been driving up and down 80 for 2 hrs. every day for 40 some odd years and missed many accidents because I pay attention to other car and trucks. Seen 2 trucks hit over passes 1 car ripped off car carrier, 4 Tractor trailer tire retread come off, and way too much slide off trailers. I was either right next to them or right behind the but quickly move out the way to safety. 🍻

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,005  
When I happen to watch these dash cam vids the first thing I think is
why are they not backing off? Or changing lanes?
Gotta get the dramatic footage I guess.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,006  
When I happen to watch these dash cam vids the first thing I think is
why are they not backing off? Or changing lanes?
Gotta get the dramatic footage I guess.
Just totally unaware of potential consequences.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,007  
IMG_0913.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,009  
Always amazed at those "put a whole scrap car into the truck bed" shots. The amount of energy, time, fiddling, and rigging it must take to get it plopped in there and secured. Combined with the surely high amount of damage sustained to the truck bed and rear end. All to avoid borrowing a trailer?

Meth is a hell of a drug.