Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,021  
Problem with those pallets, is how to unload them. I have never seen forks that rotate to the angle to be able to lift the pallet. I think someone has to unload them by hand. Jon

It wouldn’t be that big of a deal for a couple of guy to unload them by hand onto another truck. It would be a lot cheaper and probably faster to do than and tow it off with a light duty wrecker than trying to get more specialized equipment on there. Alternative idea, maybe if you had access to a forklift or skid steer you could slide both forks to the center and stick them in the low side of the pallet. Then lift it up and throw a few bags of the concrete under it to hold it level and then unload it normally.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,022  
IMG_0931.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,023  
🙄

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,024  
Looks like porcupine driving down the street

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,028  
Problem with those pallets, is how to unload them. I have never seen forks that rotate to the angle to be able to lift the pallet. I think someone has to unload them by hand. Jon
I'm sure he'll just back his new F150 up to it and unload them ALL into his new truck.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,029  
Loaded the front two from the sides of the truck, the back from the back