Should I "Upgrade"?

/ Should I "Upgrade"? #41  
Did I read that the front end was light? Add fluid in the front tires and front end weights. I do a few things where I need all tires on the ground pulling. If I lose front tractor, the back spins.

/ Should I "Upgrade"? #42  
Did I read that the front end was light? Add fluid in the front tires and front end weights. I do a few things where I need all tires on the ground pulling. If I lose front tractor, the back spins.
I would never fill the front tires if you plan on doing any loader work.

/ Should I "Upgrade"? #43  
I went from a Ford 1700 4WD @ ~ 4000# to a Kubota M6040 4WD that weighs 10,100#. The difference in weight and pulling abilities were monumental. More than double the hp didn't hurt either.

I pull BIG pine logs - I needed a bigger tractor.

/ Should I "Upgrade"? #44  
I would never fill the front tires if you plan on doing any loader work.
Why not? Weight in or on tires does not ride on the front wheel bearings. The front wheel bearings support the weight of the tractor or what is in the FEL.

/ Should I "Upgrade"? #45  
Why not? Weight in or on tires does not ride on the front wheel bearings. The front wheel bearings support the weight of the tractor or what is in the FEL.
Front tires are notorious for rolling off the bead during heavy loader work. Liquid fill cannot help this situation.

/ Should I "Upgrade"? #46  
Front tires are notorious for rolling off the bead during heavy loader work. Liquid fill cannot help this situation.
Never had a tire roll off the bead doing loader work. Hay or logs. But I don't overload it.
I have had the front tires lose traction pulling subsoiler, heavy back blade.

/ Should I "Upgrade"? #50  
Never had one roll off the bead either.

I've personally never had one roll off of a bead, but was working with somebody who rolled one off once. They were digging in muddy soil and rolled a bead off one of the front tires of their MFWD tractor turning with a bucket full of heavy mud. The fronts were not filled.