Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model.

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #11  
Coobie what did you think of the hydro? did you test drive it much? . I bet your left knee will love you for it.!.. Congratulations, Nice looking machine. I thought about one with a cab, but didn't have the dough.

James K0UA

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model.
   / Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #13  
Nice trade, and with some excellent folks to boot!
Side note: real men don't need cabs, and we don't need no stinkin' badges neither!:pawprint:

Coobie what did you think of the hydro? did you test drive it much? . I bet your left knee will love you for it.!.. Congratulations, Nice looking machine. I thought about one with a cab, but didn't have the dough.

James K0UA
My first intent was just to buy the hydro tractor but when I got inside the cab it was like WOW,gotta have this tractor.I tried the hydro just around MIE,s parking lot and really liked the feel of the pedal.When I first bought my 2006 kubota RTV 900 the danged hydro about launched ya threw the windshield the wife refused to drive it.After much research I changed out the orginal coast valve and now it,s much nicer.The Kioti HST is nothing like my kubota RTV,much smoother.coobie

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #15  
Side note: real men don't need cabs, and we don't need no stinkin' badges neither!:pawprint:

I can remember a day or two cleaning off snow, when I would have given real money for a cab! But being a "real man" I stayed with it, and finished the job. Went inside and could not feel the tops of my thighs for about 4 hours.. I was starting to get worried. I quit carrying a badge over 30 years ago.:) Maybe we don't "need" cabs, but it sure as heck-fire would be nice.

James K0UA

LOL,I hear ya about the cab models.After working outside for the last 37 plus years in about every weather condition you can think of my old bones are really gonna enjoy the heat and air conditioning.I guess this old sissy needs a cab tractor.LOL

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #18  
Ditto on Murph's comments........not fair!!!! Congrats Coobie!!!!

Can't say I blame ya at all.....the older I get, the more comfort I look for and the comment of "work'n smarter, not harder" is repeated a couple of times while I'm trying to teach my 15yr old about how to do a job....the right way once, not the wrong way twice!!

Enjoy it! Take and post some more pics.....heck, take a video & post it!? :cool2:

Few more pics

Attachments

• 220.jpg
    220.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 218.jpg
    218.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 239
   / Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #20