Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model.

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #31  
Re: Signed the papers on a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model.

Stopped buy to see my good friends at Michigan Iron & Equipment and traded in my 2008 DK40se suttle shift for a new 2012 DK40 HST Cab Model with KL401 loader,ag tires (loaded) and a cutting edge for the bucket.Gonna have it delivered in a couple of weeks.View attachment 320706View attachment 320706

Congrats! Does that mean there's a 2008 dk40se in there for me to go check out? :)

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #32  
Taint Fair, all you guy's are getting cabs.:hissyfit:

I agree. I've been "suffering" with my non cab DK40se for six years now and it just ain't fair. To be truthful, if I did have a cab I would have been able to write a textbook on replacing windows by now as I work a lot in woods and brush and have already had to remove my sunshade twice for repairs. Still, I'm jealous especially when mowing in dusty hot conditions or when the dam hornets are trying to get me. I've had to abandon ship more than once to outrun those little nasties.

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #33  
Now all you have to do is start tricking it out with some of 4short's modifications. LOL:D
Tom

If I had half of 4short's fabrication skills. I'd build my own cab.

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model.
I agree. I've been "suffering" with my non cab DK40se for six years now and it just ain't fair. To be truthful, if I did have a cab I would have been able to write a textbook on replacing windows by now as I work a lot in woods and brush and have already had to remove my sunshade twice for repairs. Still, I'm jealous especially when mowing in dusty hot conditions or when the dam hornets are trying to get me. I've had to abandon ship more than once to outrun those little nasties.
Little worried myself with regards buying a cab tractor.Never had one before and live back in the woods.Hope like heck I don,t regret my choice.I do like the thought of a cab (HEAT)in the winter plowing snow though.coobie

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #35  
Little worried myself with regards buying a cab tractor.Never had one before and live back in the woods.Hope like heck I don,t regret my choice.I do like the thought of a cab (HEAT)in the winter plowing snow though.coobie

Hmmmmm... let me count my regrets... NONE, ZIP, ZILCH, NADDA, NOOOOPE, NEVER, ZERRRROOOO :D

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #36  
Hmmmmm... let me count my regrets... NONE, ZIP, ZILCH, NADDA, NOOOOPE, NEVER, ZERRRROOOO :D

I'M guessing you like the cab then?:)

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #40