Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model.

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #41  
   / Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model.
I guess this thread has taken a NEW turn.I have wide trails cut threw my woods and most over hanging branches.Just a little nervous about not wrecking my new cab tractor.coobie

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #43  
I guess this thread has taken a NEW turn.I have wide trails cut threw my woods and most over hanging branches.Just a little nervous about not wrecking my new cab tractor.coobie

Well, it doesn't take the woods to wreck it. I was talented enough to tear a rear work light off with my shelter, punched a hole right through the orange plastic roof, did the same with the antenna. I have a thread about it somewhere, but it all worked out OK, properly repaired and not very noticeable.

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #44  
We have 200 acres and narrow trails. Sounds like I'm getting into the firewood business. :laughing:

/ Signed the papers for a new Kioti 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #45  
If you treat your tractor a bit more like a pickup rather than a bulldozer, you will be fine. Instinct should guide you well as to which limbs to pre-cut and which will not be an issue. I started my trails with an ATV with just a brush guard (way fun BTW). Then I went in with the tractor. It helps to have a friend, but isn't necessary. Arm them with a chain saw or loppers depending on your situation and head on in... Oh, do look out for the radio antenna though!!

The two things I learned had nothing to do with the cab: 1) watch out for saplings that bend over but don't break....when you go in reverse they will reach up and grab things, and 2) the bucket leveler vs tree limbs is seldom a fair fight-the tree will win every time it seems. You probably already know all this from your last tractor so I guess my point is to not sweat the fact that you now have a cab in the woods! Just enjoy the lack of mosquito bites!