So what's everyone drinking tonight?

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #11  
May even break out the "good stuff", my bottle of Johnny Walker blue label that I have had for a couple years.

What? You did not get into the Blue before the Mayan calendar expired?

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #12  
Johndeere3720 said:
None for me, too young. :)

Same for me. May be a Root Beer or Sweet tea.

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #13  
Nothing stronger than coffee for me tonight;) but 35 years ago I might of had several Bottle of country quencher,( spelling? while brining in the New Year... see! it's been so long ago I dont even remember how to spell it, :D (((-Happy New Year too All-))) and Please Be (((Safe)))

Last edited:
   / So what's everyone drinking tonight? #15  
Had some Coor"s lite earlier but youngest daughter brought in some "Mike's hard Lemonade" that are disapearing fast and there is a bottle of mid range champagne waitng for midnight. No driving away from home tonight of course. :drink:

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #16  
I wish I had a bottle of Tanduay rum from the Philippines, but I don't. New Years eve in Manila is gone.

mark

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #17  
A couple of beers since I got out of the woods (deer hunting)...later it will be a little Rémy Martin
(VSOP) or maybe some Courvoisier XO a neighbor gave me for Christmas...decisions, decisions.... !

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #18  
I am having a Blue Moon Belgian-Style Pale Ale right now. I will limit myself to one and will probably be in bed by 1030 tonight. Happy New Year to all!!

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #20  
2013 ? the only real drink would be some tax free moonshine why give the the gov a dime when they get paid for nothing ?