So what's everyone drinking tonight?

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #31  
Jack Daniels, and lots of it. Prob smoke a few numbers too. Happy new year to me!

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #32  
Think I'll have a scotch before turning in early. Not sure which one, yet, but something smoky and peaty. Maybe old. Definitely something already open... not a big enough new year's eve fan to crack open anything special that hasn't already been tapped.

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #33  
vtsnowedin said:
Got to go with the flow. If'n they all crash early there is some Maker's mark to toast the new year right.

Markers Mark? I'll be right over! :) Have a good one.

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #34  
None for me either, drank my quota when I was younger. Still the responsible adult :-(

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #35  
Me? coffee ...

Nick

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #36  
Think I'll have a scotch before turning in early. Not sure which one, yet, but something smoky and peaty...

I never could get a taste for scotch...all the scotch drinkers I know said it was an "acquired taste"...personally I just couldn't imagine wanting to acquire a taste for something that smells like a cross between horse manure and (guessing) a homeless person's socks...:D

Markers Mark? I'll be right over!...

If you have a designated driver pick me up on the way...I'm in...:licking:
I'll bring the Cohibas

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #37  
Sweet Tea for me.... Happy New Year to all members and there families ...

And please Don't Drink and Drive Be Safe

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #38  
Bad scotch is an acquired taste, and some is so bad even I can't acquirw taste for them either (and I like most). But there are so many different scotches with different tastes and smells... that's why its my preferred drink (on the rare occasion that I have a drink), because I can explore. So don't swear scotch off entirely.

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #39  
Well.....being a native Kentuckian it'll have to be bourbon. A friend of mine over at Loretto got me little sample of some single barrel stuff he had set back. Mighty fine, mighty fine. I have an old metal ceramic speckled coffee cup I use on these special occasions. It was given to me by a friend who didn't make the final roundup. The first couple will be straight with a bit of ice so I can smell and taste all the "flavors". I may add a little Ale-8 soft drink and a piece of cinnamon candy to a couple. Right before midnight I'll get the "mason jar" with some stuff my uncle makes down in the bend. The boys and I will have a toast to all the family and friends we lost this past year. It's a time remembrance as much as celebration for us.

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #40  
I've been cooking all day and invited my mom and dad over for dinner.
Homemade chicken soup, Smoked BBq pork ribs, Smoked baked beans, french fries, french bread, green beans,chocolate pie and short bread cookies.
just sat down with my first beer.
Boy am I ready to relax.