Some NOS PowerArc 160's

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #31  
Mine has been ordered. I think Mark said it should arrive by the 25th. Thanks K0ua, you were a great help!!!

Glad to help, I hope you like it.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's
We've sold a lot of them, but still have quite a few left. But a BIG thanks to all who have bought them so far.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #33  
Ordered mine last night, should be here on the 26th. Thanks mark

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #34  
How much are these?

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #35  
Sent you a pm murphy

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #36  
Hi Mark, I know it's late - my work hours are weird - but wanted you to know I just sent you an email requesting the info you need from me to get me on the list as an owner of an PA 160 inverter welder also!! Can't wait to hear back!! Gregster

Just got off the phone with Mark (4-21-16) and my PA160 should be here in a matter of days!! I'm pretty Jazzed!!

Last edited:
   / Some NOS PowerArc 160's #37  
Thanks, Mark for putting up with all the flaky communication on my end, glad we finally got our wires correctly crossed and made it happen.

I look forward to playing with, er, using the machine.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #38  
Hey guys, looking for a little help here. Can somebody PM me Mark's cell number? I sent him a PM about this deal, and he replied, but the work number answering service said it was outside of normal business hours (at like noon today) and the cell number he gave me gives me a "the call can't be completed as dialed" error, so I'm guessing it was a typo in the number.

I started welding a couple of days ago and I'm already trying to buy my second welder....uh oh!

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #39  
Isn't his number in his signature or profile? BTW the office is in CA so maybe you get through now. If you don't find pm me.

/ Some NOS PowerArc 160's #40  
Mine showed up today. Unfortunately I don't I'll be able to play until the weekend or next week.