sorta new

/ sorta new
I always tell my partner in life whose name is Debra,that I,ll stop looking at other women when my eyelids are too wieghted down by dirt.

/ sorta new
I thank you all for the howdy,s as I,v always known theres no folf like country folk.

/ sorta new
I,ll be busy with an atlas now to see where your towns are located,a few months ago I didn,t know how to turn on a cumputer.Now I,ll probly cause a world wide black out!:laughing:

/ sorta new
Cyril,I honestly don,t work at being dumb but when I double clicked I got a map of way yonder east of washington.What pray tell am I doing wrong?Any clue?

/ sorta new #19  
Cyril,I honestly don,t work at being dumb but when I double clicked I got a map of way yonder east of washington.What pray tell am I doing wrong?Any clue?

Sorry. You can point at the area you want to zoom in on and double click. Also, you can place the mouse on a portion of the screen and click and hold the left mouse button while you move the mouse to drag the map. If you have a mouse with a wheel between the two buttons, you can rotate the wheel to zoom in or out. let me know if this helps.

/ sorta new
Cryril, I had a revalation.Still don,t see your area but I,ll find it.Having a ball looking.All is well tonight,take care ,Dave