sorta new

/ sorta new #21  
Cryril, I had a revalation.Still don,t see your area but I,ll find it.Having a ball looking.All is well tonight,take care ,Dave

Hey Dave,
Type in Woodinville, washington and click the search maps button.

/ sorta new
I also want to make it vry clear,that I do not feel sorry for myself and never have so no need to treat me differently than anyone else on here I just wanted to be honest and admit to what short comings I may have so I don,t p-- any one off.I hope to have you all as friends.I do hope to get better as time goes on.Bear with me I,m doing my best.My goal has always been to put a smile on someones face each day and I promise to do my best.Heck I laugh at me I walk like a sailor who,s been to sea for 9 months and found the first bar.Ya gotta laugh.

Last edited:
   / sorta new
cryil, I found ya.Even an old finlander can catch on sooner or later.I,m Kettle River, Mn.:thumbsup:

/ sorta new
just some bare ground.Ball park is just a tad east.I,m 21/2 miles east from water tower.By the way good mornin,I just got up.

/ sorta new
Cyril, A couple of good lookin boys you got their.I can see they must be in 4-H.You know I,v alwats thought that one of the problems with some kids these daysis too much free time on their hands.Nice to see young folks engaged in a good activiety.My grand son is coming to spend the weekend with grampa,so I,ll be busier than a cat on a concrete floor.

/ sorta new #29  
Cyril, A couple of good lookin boys you got their.I can see they must be in 4-H.You know I,v alwats thought that one of the problems with some kids these daysis too much free time on their hands.Nice to see young folks engaged in a good activiety.My grand son is coming to spend the weekend with grampa,so I,ll be busier than a cat on a concrete floor.

Don't let my daughter hear you say that...she's the one on the left. lol

They gave up on 4-H a couple of years ago due to the backstabbing that was going on. We all show Open Class (professional level) shows. My kids at the Junior level. It has been interesting to see the difference between the two. Part of it I'm sure was because most of the 4-H breeders had Angus and felt that everyone elses cattle were substandard to theirs. The Open Class Highland Cattle folk will bend over backwards to help each other out. It didn't take the kids long to figure out where they wanted to spend their time.

More later, I gotta get out the door.

/ sorta new #30  
Welcome!! Crusty Dave....from a fellow MinneSNOWtan. I live in So.Cent. MN but spend as much time as I can at my property "up north".