sorta new

/ sorta new
thanks foggy,what area of n mn.?Its nice to have the snow gone eh?

/ sorta new
Cryil,Im sorry to have called your girl a boy.My eyes aren,t what they used to be.Their hair color so well matches their,well now I,ll be in the soup again,cuz I can,t tell if its a steer or hef.Any way no bad was intended.I,m gonna get ready for the grand son to arrive should be any minute so I,ll have to warm up the tractor and the two wheelers cuz I never know which he wants to drive firstBut it,s gunna be one great action packed weekend.I,ll talk to ya next week to find out how your able to hold down all your work,geez.Have a good one!:Dave:D

/ sorta new
Cryil,Im sorry to have called your girl a boy.My eyes aren,t what they used to be.Their hair color so well matches their,well now I,ll be in the soup again,cuz I can,t tell if its a steer or hef.Any way no bad was intended.I,m gonna get ready for the grand son to arrive should be any minute so I,ll have to warm up the tractor and the two wheelers cuz I never know which he wants to drive firstBut it,s gunna be one great action packed weekend.I,ll talk to ya next week to find out how your able to hold down all your work,geez.Have a good one!:Dave

/ sorta new #34  
Cryil,Im sorry to have called your girl a boy.My eyes aren,t what they used to be.Their hair color so well matches their,well now I,ll be in the soup again,cuz I can,t tell if its a steer or hef.Any way no bad was intended.I,m gonna get ready for the grand son to arrive should be any minute so I,ll have to warm up the tractor and the two wheelers cuz I never know which he wants to drive firstBut it,s gunna be one great action packed weekend.I,ll talk to ya next week to find out how your able to hold down all your work,geez.Have a good one!:Dave

Quite alright by me. She actually gets it all the time. Probably why she's so sensitive about it. The kid in the middle is a heiffer. She was about 4-1/2 months when that picture was taken. She'll be a year on the 10th. Here are a few more pics to enjoy.

Have a great weekend with the grandson!

Attachments

• Calf_001.JPG
    Calf_001.JPG
    290.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Ke-llan at Puyallup 2009_009.JPG
    Ke-llan at Puyallup 2009_009.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Ke-llan at Puyallup 2009_038.JPG
    Ke-llan at Puyallup 2009_038.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Ke-llan at Puyallup 2009_044.JPG
    Ke-llan at Puyallup 2009_044.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Ke-llan at Puyallup 2009_054.JPG
    Ke-llan at Puyallup 2009_054.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Ke-llan_003.JPG
    Ke-llan_003.JPG
    236.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Ke-llan_014.JPG
    Ke-llan_014.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Tora's calf_010.JPG
    Tora's calf_010.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
   / sorta new #35  
Quite alright by me. She actually gets it all the time. Probably why she's so sensitive about it. The kid in the middle is a heiffer. She was about 4-1/2 months when that picture was taken. She'll be a year on the 10th. Here are a few more pics to enjoy.

Have a great weekend with the grandson!

Are your kid's in FFA?, We have a chapter here in Fallbrook, and I am always amazed by these kid's.
When we have the San Diego Co. fair in DelMar, the FFA exhibit is one of the best around. I always get a kick out of some
110# girl walking a cow around that outweighs her by a factor of 20:)

/ sorta new #36  
Are your kid's in FFA?, We have a chapter here in Fallbrook, and I am always amazed by these kid's.
When we have the San Diego Co. fair in DelMar, the FFA exhibit is one of the best around. I always get a kick out of some
110# girl walking a cow around that outweighs her by a factor of 20:)

We're not rural enough any more to have FFA in the schools here. I show Open Class (professional shows) and the kids participate mostly at the Jr level and also help out when I have more than one animal in the arena at one time.

We do three fairs through the summer. I want to add a forth, but vacation gets tight. With all the half days the school keeps throwing in, it gets hard to keep enough vacation on the books to make the three we do. I'm hoping within three to four years to be able to strat competing at the National Western Stock Show in Denver, but again, it's going to depend on available vacation. Need about two weeks off in January to do Denver, plus about a week each for the state level competitions. That would be six weeks of vacation a year to do all the available events. I currently get 120 hours a year (3 weeks).