Square bales

/ Square bales #22  
The nice thing about chasing those sweet young things at our ages is if you can catch them they weren't trying to not be caught, but enjoy the chase.
P.S. young is under 60 !!!

/ Square bales #24  
Never could figure out why they are called 'square bales'. They are rectangular, not square.

There's some 90 degree angles on a "round bale" too. In profile, round bales are square too!

Assuming 2 of their 3 dimensions are the same (square) "square bales" are a polyhedron best described as "cuboid".

Next time, ask your dealer to see their "cuboid balers"?

"Sure thing, they're right over there next to the 'cylinder balers' "

/ Square bales #25  
There's some 90 degree angles on a "round bale" too. In profile, round bales are square too!

Assuming 2 of their 3 dimensions are the same (square) "square bales" are a polyhedron best described as "cuboid".

Next time, ask your dealer to see their "cuboid balers"?

"Sure thing, they're right over there next to the 'cylinder balers' "

Was never that good with geometry in school. I spent most of my time in geometry class staring up Ms. Pendergast's legs. She liked to sit on the edge of the desk and always wore a skirt and black nylons. Don't remember much about that class but I do remember her legs.... Always sat in the front row smack dab in front of the desk....:thumbsup:

/ Square bales #26  
Was never that good with geometry in school. I spent most of my time in geometry class staring up Ms. Pendergast's legs. She liked to sit on the edge of the desk and always wore a skirt and black nylons. Don't remember much about that class but I do remember her legs.... Always sat in the front row smack dab in front of the desk....:thumbsup:

In which hand was she holding the whip?:laughing:

/ Square bales #27  
Back to the OP's question. We have one and use it to get hay off the trailer and up to the top of the barn. Ground level to ~ 12 feet is thrown by hand. We run it off a generator along with a big fan.

/ Square bales #28  
Never could figure out why they are called 'square bales'. They are rectangular, not square.

Why do they call the others "round bales", they are cylindrical. Balls are round, not bales.