Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage??

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #21  
Looks pretty interesting to me,That would fit my job perfectly with a winch on it.It could be a very nice standard tractor again very easily and take a loader....All the guards have to scare people though and should de-value it i would think.
I'd be getting excited about that one...!

I agree. I was kinda staying away from this thread, but the photos are of a tractor that shows no abuse. I'd pay the market rate for a 7610S showing those hours. The armor will keep more buyers away than it will attract, I'll bet. It certainly looks like it was installed before it was needed rather than after.

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage??
What do you guys think would be a fair price for this tractor?

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #23  
Pricing is so regional that I try not to get involved. I'll advise on technical stuff and evaluate condition, but pricing isn't my bag. Check out tractorhouse or ironsearch and find some comparables.

Well, the asking price is $24,500 which I think is inflated. It seems to me that it should be closer to $18,000 or $20,000. I have no doubt the tires and armor were added cost, but like so many similar things, it seems that most of the time you cannot recoop your cost on those add ons. Just my opinion.

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #25  
It would be an unusual tractor here and hard to value as i've seen very few but probably about $15'000..but then theres the hours,if they're right who knows what it would make..?Probably more down with you ..!
Were'nt they only about $30'000 new...?

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #26  
Well, the asking price is $24,500 which I think is inflated. It seems to me that it should be closer to $18,000 or $20,000. I have no doubt the tires and armor were added cost, but like so many similar things, it seems that most of the time you cannot recoop your cost on those add ons. Just my opinion.

I'll go so far as to say I think you are headed in the right direction. It is still a Mexican built economy model with no cab or loader.

As you can tell from my post history, Ive been seriously looking for one of these for a year or so. I recently purchased a cab 7710 4wd with 1400 hours. I am very pleased but in all actuality a canopy top 7610 4wd would probably be closer to what I really "NEED". Its just that these 7610's are hard to find in my area, but I have noticed that more are for sale in the past 2 weeks or so, both locally and on the net. If I get a 7610 I will either sell the 7710 or trade my JD 5303. Really, I would love to have 2 big tractors. LOL

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #29  
GR Manufacturing list prices for doing the same thing to Deere tractors, the front bumper alone is about $700 not installed. Cobb County Tractor/Woodboss in Atlanta builds many NH tractors this way too. In Houston look at Landsdown Moody which also builds NH. HTMC ie Hinton Machinery is what most right of way company used in SC.

Also, to get insurance/and commerical contracts most Co's require operator protection (FPOS) and this type of protective equipment.

He may be the type of person that would rather spend $2000 now then to have his head smashed later. I am that way and have a FOPS and belly pan just in case......

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #30  
For comparison Greensouth in Thomasville, GA as a NH TS 110 with aircraft type HD R1 tires, full forestry cage/limb risers, belly pan and 20,000 winch with 1600 hours and Brown Tree cutter for $21,500. It appears to have been a Asplunde ROW tractor by the paint and name. It is on their web site.
From your pictures that tractor looks good.