Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage??

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #31  
For comparison Greensouth in Thomasville, GA as a NH TS 110 with aircraft type HD R1 tires, full forestry cage/limb risers, belly pan and 20,000 winch with 1600 hours and Brown Tree cutter for $21,500. It appears to have been a Asplunde ROW tractor by the paint and name. It is on their web site.
From your pictures that tractor looks good.

Asplunde must be all over, I see them in VA and NC. The tractors that I saw are usually a orange color.

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #33  
   / Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #34  
Yup here too..One of my friends works for them..???

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #35  
Pharm,

That tractor looks in good shape! No real dents and scuffs. I would say it had not been abused. There probably will not be any other people interested in it since it's got all that shielding. Run it, see what a FEL would cost, (if you want one on it), have an oil analysis done, then add up the figures...and sleep on it. Don't get something you do not absolutely want. And other opportunities do pop up. Then chew him down. The economy is bad so you may get a good deal after the mechanical side checks out OK.

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage??
The seller mentioned that it took 2 or 3 men to stand one of those rear tires on its treads from lying on its side. Obviously the steel cage, skidplate and front bumper add lots of weight. as well. If I purchased this tractor and removed all the hardware, do you feel any damage has been done to the tractor from lugging all the extra weight?

/ Steel underpan, front bumper, Steel cage?? #37  
The seller mentioned that it took 2 or 3 men to stand one of those rear tires on its treads from lying on its side. Obviously the steel cage, skidplate and front bumper add lots of weight. as well. If I purchased this tractor and removed all the hardware, do you feel any damage has been done to the tractor from lugging all the extra weight?

That little bit won't matter !