Steering wheel position

/ Steering wheel position #11  
my Mahindra is the same way. I didn't notice it until I took it down the road one day. Bugs me, but what the heck.

/ Steering wheel position #12  
I don't mean to insult anyone but You purchased an expensive piece of equipment and almost all the information on this and many other things are covered in the owners manual. I am simply amazed at how many times I am asked questions about a tractor that was clearly covered in the owners manual and simply cant understand why people think they have no need to read threw it when they first get a new machine? To me it seems like a very unwise decision to try to operate an expensive piece of equipment like a tractor without reading the owners manual first.

/ Steering wheel position #13  
I don't mean to insult anyone but You purchased an expensive piece of equipment and almost all the information on this and many other things are covered in the owners manual. I am simply amazed at how many times I am asked questions about a tractor that was clearly covered in the owners manual and simply cant understand why people think they have no need to read threw it when they first get a new machine? To me it seems like a very unwise decision to try to operate an expensive piece of equipment like a tractor without reading the owners manual first.

Maybe you could dig out your manual and post the page that explains why steering wheel drift is normal on a Kioti DK40 (yours).

/ Steering wheel position #14  
Maybe you could dig out your manual and post the page that explains why steering wheel drift is normal on a Kioti DK40 (yours).

I would but because I didn't read the manual for my computer I cant seem to get my printer/scanner to communicate with each other! :rolleyes:

Trust me its in there as even my wife noticed it when she took her turn at the owners manual, A MUST DO with any new piece of equipment like a tractor or I wont let you near it.

/ Steering wheel position #15  
I would but because I didn't read the manual for my computer I cant seem to get my printer/scanner to communicate with each other! :rolleyes:

Trust me its in there as even my wife noticed it when she took her turn at the owners manual, A MUST DO with any new piece of equipment like a tractor or I wont let you near it.

You're not getting off that easy. Post the page number.

/ Steering wheel position #16  
section 5 (operation) page 5-20 and page 5-21 start at the section that reads "Precautions When using Power Steering"

Last edited:
   / Steering wheel position #17  
Just put 3 spinners on the wheel like I have done....always one right there!

/ Steering wheel position #20  
Well, I knew I had read that in the Operators Manual, (I kept it in the bathroom for several weeks:)) but I couldn't find it again just now. But yep, there it is on page 5-21.