Steering wheel position

/ Steering wheel position #21  
Its kind of odd thats in there and well explained and so much other stuff is not.

/ Steering wheel position #23  
Its kind of odd thats in there and well explained and so much other stuff is not.

Agree, there is a whole lot that Kioti could add to their manuals. I too, have noticed the moving logo, I just thought it was the logo moving and didn't really think about it. I don't use a spinner, just push it around with the palm of my hand.

/ Steering wheel position #24  
I have always use the flat palm of the hand for turning the steering wheel. Growing up with narrow front end tractors one learned very quick not to put thumbs or fingers inside the steering wheel, those narrow front ends could really spin the wheel if they hit a rock or rut.

/ Steering wheel position #25  
I have always use the flat palm of the hand for turning the steering wheel. Growing up with narrow front end tractors one learned very quick not to put thumbs or fingers inside the steering wheel, those narrow front ends could really spin the wheel if they hit a rock or rut.
even the wide fronts can be horrible. I've had the wheel whipped out of my hands more than I want to remember on my Ferguson.

/ Steering wheel position #26  
Why does my steering wheel move is a symptom of pockets being deeper than knowledge. If you don't know how to operate equiptment , either have an experienced operator teach you properly, READ THE MANUAL or DON'T OPERATE IT.

With the proliferation of all kinds of tools and equipment at the "homeowner" level I am never suprised at the dangerous situations, reckless accidents, abused equiptment all the time.

Your steering wheel is hydraulic, it's never going to be in the same place.

/ Steering wheel position #27  
Couldn't we cut the OP a little slack? He just asked a polite question.

/ Steering wheel position #28  
Why does my steering wheel move is a symptom of pockets being deeper than knowledge. If you don't know how to operate equiptment , either have an experienced operator teach you properly, READ THE MANUAL or DON'T OPERATE IT.

With the proliferation of all kinds of tools and equipment at the "homeowner" level I am never suprised at the dangerous situations, reckless accidents, abused equiptment all the time.

Your steering wheel is hydraulic, it's never going to be in the same place.

Have you ever read your car's entire owners manual? I guess because I never have I'm totally unqualified to drive....Oh wait, it all my years driving I've never been involved in any sort of accident or major breakdown.....hmmm.

You've always known EVERYTHING about ANY piece of equipment you run? The OP was just curious about something he (and me) didn't know about, that in know why impeded his safe operation of the tractor.

/ Steering wheel position #30  
I don't know. I sit on my tractor, there's the steering wheel. Right there in front of me, every time.

Those hydraulic steering wheels are pretty slippery, what with all that slippery hydraulic fluid. They could be darn near anywhere.:laughing: