Stuck Shovel.

/ Stuck Shovel.
Received advice from Bucket Solutions:
"Please rotate the forks so they’re facing/pointing down, towards the ground with the spade about 2 inches from the ground. Spray some penetrating oil (WD 40), on either side of the forks and let it work its way into the spade. Then use a sledgehammer hitting on the back rear edge of the spade. You may want to put a 2x4 on the back edge of the spade and hit it."

/ Stuck Shovel. #12  
I would put a jack between the fork upright and the shovel frame.

/ Stuck Shovel. #13  
I'd loosen the forks at the sliding rails and knock them together. There's some play in there in the pictures.

/ Stuck Shovel. #14  
piece of 4x4 and a bottle jack on it's side?

/ Stuck Shovel. #15  
Received advice from Bucket Solutions:
"Please rotate the forks so they’re facing/pointing down, towards the ground with the spade about 2 inches from the ground. Spray some penetrating oil (WD 40), on either side of the forks and let it work its way into the spade. Then use a sledgehammer hitting on the back rear edge of the spade. You may want to put a 2x4 on the back edge of the spade and hit it."

That would have been my first thought before asking questions. Weight, lube and whack it with a sledge. I'm not particular about dings and sludge on tools and implements since they won't be sitting on my mantle piece during holidays.

/ Stuck Shovel. #16  
While it is counterintuitive, try striking the spoon as if you were trying to put it on further, then again in the off direction...:)

/ Stuck Shovel.
I'd loosen the forks at the sliding rails and knock them together. There's some play in there in the pictures.

Played with that already different ways. I think that they the forks are bound on the front & back surfaces against the interior shovel surfaces.

Have not had a chance to try the WD40, etc.

/ Stuck Shovel.
While it is counterintuitive, try striking the spoon as if you were trying to put it on further, then again in the off direction...:)

Who knows, intuitive has not worked so far......

/ Stuck Shovel. #20  
I bet it is simply bound up on the powdercoat from being worked. Have you considered simply backing the clamps off, sticking it in the ground and using the hydraulics and tractor weight to crack it loose? Attempting to lift or dig without the clamps might unstick what's stuck.