Student Loan Debt?

/ Student Loan Debt?
Bad marriage with kids is almost a guarantee of subsistence existence at least from my divorced friends.

/ Student Loan Debt? #805  
Yes and no. Kids are always expensive, but a wife with a good career sure helps with the monthly budget.
Also, with that, if I was single and kid less, I'm 50/50 on if I would be the most ruthless OT hog you've ever seen; or would I be fine with a handi house shack in the woods, and 2 Arby's 2 for $7 sandwiches. Having a family Forces you to have some drive, even when there are things you would rather do than go to work.

/ Student Loan Debt? #806  
Yes and no. Kids are always expensive, but a wife with a good career sure helps with the monthly budget.

As long as the wife doesn't run off with Kevin from sales or Chad from Accounting. And assuming the kids don't turn out to be rotten.

/ Student Loan Debt? #807  
I always tell young guys at work, if you want to be rich. Stay single and kidless.
It would be much better to advise them to select a partner as a wife. We need stable families who reproduce stable offspring. It’s also more satisfying to a man to have a family with children and grandchildren and great grandchildren.

/ Student Loan Debt? #808  
As long as the wife doesn't run off with Kevin from sales or Chad from Accounting. And assuming the kids don't turn out to be rotten.
Mine has an on-demand stable hand, poop remover, driver, equipment operator, builder and boy toy. No need to be bothered with the Ken dolls at work. Those guys wouldn’t get their manicures dirty. 😋

/ Student Loan Debt? #810  
It would be much better to advise them to select a partner as a wife. We need stable families who reproduce stable offspring. It’s also more satisfying to a man to have a family with children and grandchildren and great grandchildren.
I said rich not satisfied