Your welcome.

/ Sub soiler on a FEL #23  
Here is a closeup picture for Redbug.

Attachments

• hook.jpg
    hook.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 241
   / Sub soiler on a FEL #24  
Thanks Jim! That's pretty nifty the way they designed the pin to stay in. Thanks for the measurements! I am checking with the NH dealer in Columbia to see if they can still get them.

/ Sub soiler on a FEL #26  
I've included a few pictures of my various implements in non-traditional use.

Very nice, Jim. I know you have posted about 3-pt implements on the
front loader, but that might be the first photo of a BB on the front. I have
not tried that yet with my new 3-pt on the FEL, but I plan to. My rock
rake and boom pole work great up front. If I never have to take my
backhoe off, that would be great.

/ Sub soiler on a FEL #27  
Here's one for $350 plus shipping. It also has a receiver for a trailer hitch, etc...

Three Point Hitch

All things considered, that WildKat model looks more flexible, even at $100 more plus shipping. I've considered changing the design on mine so that one of the lower link hooks is adjustable and a ball receiver would be a real plus. I don't know if the WildKat is as heavy as my NH model or if it needs to be, but it certainly is more flexible.

/ Sub soiler on a FEL #28  
Very nice, Jim. I know you have posted about 3-pt implements on the
front loader, but that might be the first photo of a BB on the front. I have
not tried that yet with my new 3-pt on the FEL, but I plan to. My rock
rake and boom pole work great up front. If I never have to take my
backhoe off, that would be great.

Thanks Dave. As you can see, the boxblade is like a mini-dozer blade and the ability to scarify and backdrag with downpressure from the loader gives you some real digging power. Unfortunately, you lose the ability to tilt the boxblade. If you had that, you'd have everything going for you.

/ Sub soiler on a FEL #29  
I called WildKat and asked them about their QA 3-point hitch. Costs $350. It weighs 190 pounds. The lower links are adjustable...they slide on the square tube. Shipping, (for me to Columbia, SC) is reasonable...$51. So...$401 delivered. I think I will order one.

Now see what you guys did! You made me spend some more money! Yes, I know..a man and his tractor...yada, yada, yada.