Suitcase weight: is this ok?

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok? #21  
I don't think anyone really thinks that. Keep the photos coming.

Otherwise it would be like us still buying Playboy for the "articles".

I have every Playboy for four years 1980 thru 1984. Why else would I have them? ;)

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok? #22  
I have every Playboy for four years 1980 thru 1984. Why else would I have them? ;)

That's FIVE years, Richard. What happened to the other 12 issues? :D

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok? #23  

Nice job on those brackets Richard!:) Why just those 4 years?:confused:

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok? #24  
ovrszd--I've been thinking of adding 600 lbs off the front of my similar sized Kubota like yours. How does it feel and handle with that extra weight? Does it pull weights noticeably easier? How much easier?

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok? #25  
Murph and Terry, don't be jealous. ;)

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok? #26  
ovrszd--I've been thinking of adding 600 lbs off the front of my similar sized Kubota like yours. How does it feel and handle with that extra weight? Does it pull weights noticeably easier? How much easier?

My primary use is with a JD M10ft 3pt brush cutter. I have added to the bracket and carry nine 120lb weights. Makes the tractor very stable.

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok?
FWIW, I plan to make a 3pth carrier for 12 weights by altering a 3pt trailer mover I have.

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok? #28  
FWIW, I plan to make a 3pth carrier for 12 weights by altering a 3pt trailer mover I have.

Now that sounds like a great idea. Pics would be a nice since others would like to do something similar.

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok? #29  
Well this is getting interesting with some nice ideas. Time to subscribe!

/ Suitcase weight: is this ok? #30  
Well this is getting interesting with some nice ideas. Time to subscribe!

Yes, this is getting interesting and could have legs. Anyone mind if I start a separate thread on front end weights?
I'll post the link here.