Super Star Member

/ Super Star Member #1  

MarkV

Tractor
1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39
Well Bird has reach 10,000 personal posts and the amazing thing is they are all valid useful posts that the rest of us have learned from. Congratulations Bird! I look forward to your next 10,000 and learning more about tractors and life from you. I will also continue to watch and learn from your example what it takes to be an exceptional person. My hat is off to you Mr. Bird for all you have contributed to the forum and myself.

So, I would like to propose to Muhammad that a new, one time only, SUPER STAR MEMBER status be created for our Super Star Member, Mr. Bird.

Respectfully,
MarkV

/ Super Star Member #2  
Yep, I'll go with that. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Super Star Member #4  
"Bird, Super Star Member of TBN".

Yep. He gets my vote. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Way to go, Bird!!!

~Rick

/ Super Star Member #5  
Sounds like a plan to me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Question? Is there anyone even close to Bird in Post? Everyone I have looked at top out in the 3,000 range..

/ Super Star Member #6  
We should FEDEX him a new computer key board too! His has got to be worn plum out! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Super Star Member #7  
Great idea. Maybe Bird should get a new tractor along with that title. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Let's see, 10,000 posts, averaging. . . say . . . 200 words per post. That's 200,000 words! That's probably more than the new Harry Potter book with none of the payoff! Oh well. Thanks Bird.

/ Super Star Member #8  
Absolutely agree with the suggestion! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now, if enough of us support this idea, it has to be accepted because this is a democracy, and the majority rules in a democracy, right? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Er.... right guys?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Uuuhhh..... guys.....come on now.....right, right??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Well, it SHOULD happen that way! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Super Star Member #9  
I like "Ultra Super Star" or even "Maximum Utmost Star" or the "The Honorable Star", perhaps "Eagle Star", "Bird Star" whatever the case, I've enjoyed all of Birds droppings.

Garry, no, this is not a democracy, I've been edited to many times. Like when I told folks not to use red grease because it was ________ (rhymes with mommie) grease.

P.S. Do you like to golf?

Rat Star.....

/ Super Star Member #10  
I thought maybe at 10,000, it would roll over and I'd be a New Member starting at zero again. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And while I certainly do appreciate all the kind words and comments . . ., well, it might make my hat size go up a couple of sizes if I didn't know for an absolute fact that we have many, many members on the forum who are much more knowledgeable than I, not only where tractors are concerned, but in many other areas as well. If I've been able to help others, that's great, but I've learned a lot more than I've taught.

I've operated a few different makes and models of tractors, but I've learned about a lot of makes and models that I've never been on, learned much about hydraulics that I knew little about, and it hasn't just been tractors. Gosh, I'd never remember all the different topics I've learned from and the help I've received, but just a few are implements and tools I've never used, computers (both software and hardware), photography and digital cameras, welding and welding equipment, trucks, cars, horses and other livestock, construction of buildings, homes, barns, etc. (a never ending list of topics), and best of all learning more about people. Whether we're helping each other, just visiting, joking, or talking about the mistakes we've made while learning (and I've sure made my share), you forum members are more fun than a barrel of monkeys. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

So I was the first one to post 10,000 messages. Well . . ., I've been accused all my life of talking too much, and don't bother to deny it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif And for the last year and a half or so, I've just had more time than most of you. I've had to stay pretty close to home most of the time, either on the phone, waiting on calls, or doing record keeping types of things on the computer, so I stay pretty close to the TBN forum.

The ones who really deserve the credit are Muhammad, Ibrahim, and Hakim for making this forum available for the rest of us to have so much fun. And of course the dealers and advertisers who help by financially supporting the forum as well as providing invaluable information.

I doubt that I'll ever post another 10,000 messages, but I plan to still be around awhile.

And I thank all of you for the privilege.