Super Star Member

/ Super Star Member #21  
Re: What About it Muhammad?

Oh, no, Jerry. I'm just one of the guys, and have fun on here. I may not be the smartest feller in the world, but I'm smart enough to know there are a bunch of our members who are more knowledgeable than I, both in tractor knowledge and in many other fields of endeavor.

I appreciate the kind thoughts and words and don't need anything more than that.

/ Super Star Member #22  

I have something planned, but it's going to take a couple days to get it done. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Super Star Member #23  

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I know it will be special then.......

/ Super Star Member #24  

Bird,
At first I wanted to include an eagle pic as part of my signature, but never would infringe upon yours. I have eagle statuettes, pictures, and references all over the lower level of my house. They are absolutely magnificent creatures. I admire them.

Jerry

/ Super Star Member #25  

Jerry, I certainly agree that the eagles are beautiful. Rarely seen in my part of the country, but I've sure seen lots of them in our travels.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( wanted to include an eagle pic as part of my signature, but never would infringe upon yours )</font>

Mine is a dandy, isn't it? And as you may have guessed, it was provided by another forum member whose knowledge of computers, photography, and digital imagery so far surpasses mine that it ain't even funny. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Super Star Member #26  

Bird is the Best !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Super Star Member #27  

banjobj, re: "What About it Muhammad?" Subject Line, just four posts before your message Muhammad wrote:

<font color="blue"> I have something planned, but it's going to take a couple days to get it done.

Muhammad
</font>

Gotta read every post! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Super Star Member #29  

<font color="blue"> I did, and your reply has me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font>
My reply has me confused, too! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I incorrectly thought it was you who had changed the title of this thread to 'What About It Muhammad'. I see now that it was Jerry.

In the famous words of Rosanne Rosannadanna, 'Never mind'. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Super Star Member #30  
yea Bird I would like to thank you personal for all your great help and insight to a fellow TBNer. my wife on the other hand just can't see what all the fuss about this sight is. but we all know!!!!!!!!! once again thanx bird